7

Chapter Seven

    "Senior Jingyan!"

    Su Jingyan had just walked out of the classroom and was about to go to the bathroom.

    "Huh?" He looked back at the source of the sound, and was taken aback.

    Song Keyin was standing outside the corridor, wearing her favorite long dress as always, but he didn't know if it was his illusion. He always felt that Song Keyin's eyes were a little red at this moment, even his temperament. Some earth-shaking changes.

    It's like that kind of very eye-catching temperament that looks down on life and death.

    There were also many fans in the corridor who waited for Su Jingyan to leave the class every day.

    As a well-known Midi Mimei, their sources of information are very fast. Not only do they know that Su Jingyan came to the school from someone else’s back seat this morning, but they also know that Song Keyin is the new president of the Green Olive Painting Club. It is Su Jingyan's direct school sister.

    Although Song Keyin had done a good job of mental building, when she really saw a living, jumping and jumping senior again, the sourness and dreamlike feeling in her heart suddenly appeared.

    Su Jingyan saw her staying where she was, so she walked over and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Song Keyin opened her mouth when she heard the senior's voice, and didn't know what was thinking in her mind. Tears flowed out directly and uncontrollably, and it was not the way she usually cried with pear blossoms and rain. The kind of sobbing and sobbing without image.

    Su Jingyan was startled, a little at a loss, didn't know how to coax her.

    Song Keyin laughed inexplicably when he saw the senior's appearance.

    The inexplicable in Su Jingyan's eyes is even worse.

    "It's okay, I just wanted to see the senior suddenly, so I came over to call you." Song Keyin smiled, but I don't know why, it makes people feel sad.

    How sudden is it? Suddenly the next get out of class, she flew from the first high school building to the fourth floor of the third high school just to meet the senior.

    Just to make sure that the senior at this time is living in this world safe and sound, and has always been gentle and pure smile, to make sure that all of this in front of me is not a beautiful dream of my own, a dream that is like a bubble that breaks easily. .

    Su Jingyan's eyes were bent, and the beautiful deer eyes were as bright as ever.

    Really gentle.

    Song Keyin pursed his lips, held back his tears, took a deep breath, cleaned up his emotions, and continued, "Senior Jingyan must protect himself!"

    Su Jingyan was stunned.

    Song Keyin waved her hand, without explaining, turned and left. At the moment of turning, she could no longer feel tense and covered her mouth and nose tightly, like crazy, and ran again, as if planning to Find a small corner and cry out loud.

    Su Jingyan blinked at her back, a little dazed.

    But didn't think too much, paused, and walked straight to the toilet.

    There seemed to be someone in the dark corner watching the scene in front of him privately, sneered with a ferocious sneer, revealing his sharp fangs, like a beast about to go crazy.