17

Chapter Seventeen

    Su Jingyan lay on the bed ignorantly, looking at Lu Yichen's unpredictable face, and shouted again, "Yichen?"

    The voice is soft.

    Listening to his voice, Lu Yichen gritted his teeth, suppressing the turbulent emotions in his heart, buried his head in Su Jingyan's side neck, and took a breath.

    Su Jingyan shrank his head subconsciously, blushing, and moved his legs in a small arc.

    This pose itself is ashamed...

    Especially he still felt that something was under him, and the feeling of heat made his whole state very tight.

    Lu Yichen did not speak, his teeth bit Su Jingyan's chin, bit by bit, bit by bit, gnawing and biting, and his hand followed his clothes, put it in, and then up, like a beast, I can’t wait for it. The opponent was disassembled into the abdomen in one second, and the movements were very rude and not gentle at all.

    (Just in case, don’t drive, don’t drive, don’t lock my text anymore, reviewer, I’m kneeling.)

    Lu Yichen braced himself and put Su Jingyan on the bed. Su Jingyan still looked ignorant, but what remained unchanged was that his eyes were still full of trust in Lu Yichen.

    Because in Su Jingyan's heart, he didn't think Lu Yichen would do anything excessive to him, he trusted Lu Yichen wholeheartedly.

    "..."

    "..."

    The two looked at each other.

    Lu Yichen still didn't speak, but the hands touching Su Jingyan's waist and abdomen stopped.

    Su Jingyan's face was already burning badly at this moment, there was no light in the room, only the meager light that came through from the moonlight at night.

    Even though the surroundings were dark, the strange thing was that Su Jingyan's eyes were still horribly bright, and the expressions in Lu Yichen's eyes were still as clean as ever.

    The surroundings were silent, as if a needle fell on the ground, it could be heard clearly.

    The whole room was only wheezing and the sound of heartbeat thumping and accelerating.

    Lu Yichen's sanity that was on the verge of losing control was pulled back again, his hands resting on Su Jingyan's head, and finally, those scarlet eyes slowly recovered.

    "Yichen." Su Jing yelled again weakly.

    Lu Yichen leaned down and directly kissed Su Jingyan's mole, his movements were not as rough and hard as just now.

    In the next second, Su Jingyan felt a cold dampness at the corner of his eyes.

    a long time.

    "Senior." Lu Yichen let go of him and moved his lips. His dark eyes stared at Su Jingyan's face.

    Su Jingyan's Adam's apple rolled and opened his mouth slightly.

    "You have to remember that even if you die, I won't let you leave me." Lu Yichen spoke slowly, biting every word very hard, as if he was venting some emotions. With morbidity and hot paranoia, he unreservedly reveals the truest thoughts in his heart.

    He touched the broken hair on Su Jingyan's forehead with one of his hands, and his movements were as gentle as ever, but under such a declaration, he gave people a sense of horror inexplicably.