56

Sorry for the repeating chapter. (/□\*)
___________________________________________

Chapter Three

    Su Jingyan blinked and didn't notice anything wrong in the man's tone. He still hooked the man's neck with joy, and shook his head in the man's arms very dishonestly, moving around.

    The man lowered his head and stared at Su Jingyan's face silently, then involuntarily narrowed his eyes slightly.

    This is a face that makes people feel shocking no matter how you look at it or how many times you see it. Once it's seen by others, you don't know how many people will want to take it for themself.

    Ah.

    Of course, he also investigated the truth that Su Jingyan would marry him.

    The man's hand couldn't help touching Su Jingyan's face, and Su Jingyan still giggled.

    Whether it's wrong or right, it's destined.

    The person in front of him belongs to him! It can only be his!

    A cloud of darkness flashed across the man's eyes.

    Su Jingyan muttered, and said aggrieved, "Can't I just play outside?"

    A weird light flashed in the man's eyes, and his eyes were even more sickly. His voice was hoarse, and it sounded inexplicably stunned, "How do you want to play? Huh?"

    The man's hand stroking the back of Su Jingyan's neck stopped, and directly grabbed the other's neck. It seemed that Su Jingyan could not say an answer that satisfies him, so he would immediately tie up, imprison, and possess the person.

    Su Jingyan moved the little deer's eyes, and the eyeballs turned around. He replied innocently, "I want to play with little rabbits, I want to play with birds, and I want to play in the water. There are so many fun things outside, and I haven't brought you back to my home. Didn't you say that after you get married, you have to go back to your mother's house to get a wine at the door?"

    Su Jingyan didn't have enough IQ. He only knew the process and rituals of getting married, but didn't realize how horrible it is for two men to get married.

    It is also because of his innocence that in his consciousness, he was taken to a man's house, so he married a man, and he played the role of a bride.

    Speaking of this, Su Jingyan was a bit wronged again.

    The man who had heard Su Jingyan's answer had been repeatedly suppressed the urge to imprisoned him, but after hearing the other party's innocent confession, it completely disappeared.

    The man's throat moved, his heart softened, and he couldn't hold it back. His inner thoughts were full of thoughts. After being knocked on the softest part of the center, he finally compromised and sighed, "If you want to go out and play, It’s not impossible, but you can only go out at night and cover your face with silk cloth."

    When Su Jingyan heard this, he immediately nodded in excitement, saying that he could definitely do it.

    The man continued to squint his eyes, sniffed Su Jingyan's body scent, smiled, and continued, "Also, you must promise me one more thing first."

    Su Jingyan's eyes lit up, the corners of his eyes were bent, and his ears moved closer, and said excitedly, "What's the matter?"

    The man pressed against Su Jingyan’s ear and bit the other’s earlobe. Su Jingyan’s ears were all red, and his body trembled sensitively. Feeling the reaction in his arms, the man smiled and said, “Tonight Serve me well!"