49

Chapter Twelve

    There was already an uproar around him, gasps and exclamations came from all directions, his expression changed back and forth, and his eyes were filled with surprise.

    Leaving aside, who is this man who suddenly appeared, and how did he manage to enter the teaching building to find someone under such special circumstances.

    Just discuss the fact that someone came to the school’s grassroots Su Jingyan. This is already at the school’s level of eating melons.

    Is it possible to be a new suitor of school pets again?

    Everyone's expressions were a little subtle and they became very excited. Their eyes kept wandering between the man and Su Jingyan, and the big gossip was stuck on their faces, full of excitement.

    School pet cuts the male body real hammer! !

    Su Jingyan's eyelashes trembled, her mouth opened slightly, and she blinked frantically. The whole person seemed to be in a trance state, even moving her dry throat, and swallowing with difficulty.

    Lu Yichen stood at the door, facing the light, his figure was very tall, full of aura, even if he simply stood there, he could focus everyone's eyes without extra movements and expressions. It was impossible to ignore.

    "..."

    "..."

    Su Jingyan and Lu Yichen looked at each other like this, calmly meeting each other's eyes, and the latter stared at each other with a smile.

    At this moment, Su Jingyan's heart was almost overwhelming, and he couldn't calm down like a mountain and a sea. The whole person was as if he was struck by lightning, and he trembled inexplicably, and there was an indescribable emotion in his heart that was boiling vigorously.

    It can be said that at this moment, everyone in the classroom was waiting for Su Jingyan's response alone to see what he would do and what response he would make.

    Su Jingyan felt uncomfortable by everyone's gaze, paused, and finally recovered.

    He swallowed, sat up suddenly from his seat with a choke, and then, with a big red face, he began to rush into his hands, and slammed the books and pens on the desk back into his bag indiscriminately.

    Su Jingyan's movements didn't look like the indifferent, alienated, unhurried appearance in normal days, and the whole person was flustered.

    With just this reaction, the people around were already a little surprised and unbelievable.

    After finally waiting for Su Jingyan to stuff things into his bag and sort things out, he finally mustered up the courage and walked slowly toward the door in the silence, with the awkward and polite gazes of everyone.

    Throughout the entire classroom, the entire classroom was terribly quiet, and everyone didn't even dare to breathe indiscriminately, except for the rustling sound made by Su Jingyan when he was sorting things and the sound of footsteps after standing up.

    "..."

    Oh shit! I'm going to have a big melon today!

    Tell the truth! It is true that Su Jingyan's expressions and actions are too overwhelming.

     If Su Jingyan behaved as usual at this moment, his expression was indifferent and ignored, even if he stood up and walked over to talk to a man, there would be no emotional fluctuations, this group of melon-eating people would not think much at all.