8

Chapter Eight

    Seeing Lu Yichen not speaking, Su Jingyan was a little angry. He lowered his head directly, picked up a piece of meat with his chopsticks, and delivered it to Lu Yichen's mouth.

    Lu Yichen was unprepared, and the meat had already been stuffed into his mouth.

    Su Jingyan was like a kid who had eaten snacks secretly. Seeing Lu Yichen's dazed expression, he smiled happily.

    Then he put a piece of meat directly into his mouth and chewed.

    He didn't show his disgust at all because there might be Lu Yichen's saliva on his chopsticks, and he ate himself very happily.

    Seeing Su Jingyan's rolling neck bulge, Lu Yichen's Adam's apple also slid.

    Senior...

    Su Jingyan watched Lu Yichen stunned, and continued to pick up a strawberry and stuff it into his mouth.

    Lu Yichen bit the strawberry, his body trembled uncontrollably, with a small arc, lowered his head, as if trying to suppress his emotions.

    I'm so happy.

    Gee.

    Under this seemingly peaceful surface, an ugly soul was washed.

    Two people, an orange cat, you and I eat the same lunch.

    After finally solving a large lunch, Su Jingyan hiccuped a full burp, touched Gulu's swollen belly, and the deer's eyes curled again.

    It’s not too early for the afternoon self-study.

    Su Jingyan was a little bit reluctant, but still put Gulu down and prepared to stand up.

    But it may be because he has been sitting for a long time. As soon as he stood up, he felt his head swelled, dizzy, and his eyes were dark. The figure of the whole person was a little unstable, and his body was slightly tilted to the side.

    Simply, Lu Yichen's hands were quick and quick, and he put his arms around his waist.

    Su Jingyan was unstable and threw himself directly into his arms, and his chin hit Lu Yichen's chest abruptly. Su Jingyan also subconsciously hugged Lu Yichen's back waist, not letting himself. The posture of the fall is too ugly.

    Lu Yichen's body is very cold, a bit different from a normal person's body temperature.

    Su Jingyan raised his head in pain, raised his head and opened his eyes to look at Lu Yichen at each other.

    The senior's body is so soft.

    Hehe.

    Su Jingyan, who was already thin-skinned, blushed again, crawling out of the boy's arms, feeling helpless, and stuttering, "Then, then I'm going to class, and goodbye!"

    After speaking, he picked up the bento box and bento bag on the ground and walked out of the grove in a panic, blocking his already ripe cheek with one hand, and fled in a panic.

    Lu Yichen stood still, looking at the back who was running away because of his shyness, Nightmare squinted his eyes.

    "Meow." The grunt under his feet called out in a low voice. The tail that had been cocked up drooped again, and the whole person shrank into a ball, not daring to move.

    Lu Yichen glanced at it and sneered.

    Gulu stiffened even harder.

    But this time, the boy did nothing, and continued to stare at the direction Su Jingyan left in a daze. The next second, he disappeared completely, as if he had never been here.