33

Chapter Thirteen

    The boy heard the high-heeled shoes move again, accompanied by the constant rubbing of the keychain.

    His heart also followed, and missed a beat.

    Isn't she planning to break in? !

    Damn it! It's a dog!

    I don't know which room she chose. The boy didn't hear it very real. He tore the quilt apart, pressed his ears, and listened carefully to the outside sound.

    And he faintly heard the "click" of the key inserted into the door lock, his breath followed the sound slightly, and his heartbeat missed a half beat.

    The door is open!

    In the next instant, he heard the door of the selected room being opened with a "hong" sound, but it didn't seem like it was opened from the outside, it was more like the person inside broke the door directly.

    A man screamed, "I'm fighting with you!"

    Then there was the rubbing sound of the knife sticking into the flesh and blood, puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puffs the skin when he saw the peasant killing the pig.

    Then there was a woman's heart-piercing screams. The screams were very stern and terrifying. They pierced through the wall and pierced the bone marrow. It made the back chill and the hairs stood up.

    The sound made the boys in the room numb their scalp, and the whole person shuddered as if being electrocuted by an electric current.

    Why is the soundproofing effect of this hotel so bad?

    "Go to hell! You are still tender if you want to kill Laozi! Bah! See if I won't stab you to death!" The man still yelled outside the door, and the sound of stabbing the knife continued.

    Like a butcher who kills pigs, he is not at all merciful.

    Finally, there was a loud "duang" noise, and some heavy object fell directly on the ground, and the screams of the woman came to an abrupt end.

    Hearing the sound of things hitting the ground, the boy frowned and clenched the sheets.

    Just die like this?

    Is it over so soon?

    Just as he was hesitating whether to open the door or not to see the situation outside, he immediately heard the sound of countless door locks being opened outside the door.

    Then came bursts of noisy footsteps and squeaky voices.

    It seems that everyone has come out to join in the fun.

    The boy couldn't help it anymore, he was so curious and itchy, he got up from the bed with a certain somersault.

    He didn't even take off his shoes yesterday because he was afraid of an accident at night.

    The boy cautiously leaned on the door, extended his right eye to the position of the cat's eye, and looked at the situation outside.

    I don't know if it is because the location of the dead man is farther away from his room, he can see nothing through his eyes.

    Does that open the door?

    The boy still hesitated.

    Talking outside the door again.

    "My God, you just killed her like that?"

    "Ahhh! I didn't expect her combat power to be so weak, so I stabbed her twice and she was dead, hahaha."