I.XXVI

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═CITLALMINA CHAPTER TWENTY SIX•UNTIL THE END OF THE LINE•≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪¡MATURE WARNING!

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═
CITLALMINA
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
•UNTIL THE END OF THE LINE•
≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪
¡MATURE WARNING!

Cold air gently bit her cheeks as she stared at the mountains covered in snow. Steve was hesitant to bring her on this mission due to the cold temperature and lack of sunlight. After all, he didn't want a repeat of last time. Elenara assured him she would be fine as long as she spent lots of time in the sun before hand, so Steve and Bucky made her sit for hours outside the day before.

"Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?" Elenara grimaced as she recalled the memories of that day. He managed to ride the entirety of the roller coaster, but he threw up his dessert into the nearest trash can.

"Yeah, and I threw up?" Bucky frowned as he looked at how high they were. He thought the roller coaster was huge, that was nothing compared to this. He couldn't even see the ground.

Bucky decided after this that he wouldn't like heights all that much.

"This isn't payback, is it?"

"Now why would I do that?" A playful smile danced on his lips as he looked up at the zip line.

"I told you we shouldn't have made him go, he had just finished eating a plum charlotte." Elenara went in the middle of them, placing her arms around their shoulders as best as she could.

"Hey, I paid for his ticket, I was making sure it didn't go to waste." The trios laugh echoed within the icy mountains before they heard Jones speak.

"We were right." He began. "Dr. Zola's on the train. Hydra dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle. Wherever they're going they must need him bad." Elenara removed her arms and readied Xiuh in her hands.

"Let's get going because they're moving like the Devil." Steve was the first in line, tightly gripping the handle and readying himself.

"We only got about a ten second window! You miss that window, we're bugs on a windshield."

"Mind the gap."

"Better get moving, bugs!"

Dernier raised his arm, waiting to give the signal as the train was fast approaching. He yelled in French and Steve slid on the lines. Bucky looked behind his shoulder and caught her eye.

"You be careful alright, Little Lady. We're celebrating at the pub again after this and you gotta be there."

"Same goes to you."