II.VIII

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═CITLALMINA CHAPTER EIGHT•THE HULK•≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═
CITLALMINA
CHAPTER EIGHT
•THE HULK•
≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

"Go!" She ushered them away as Tony held onto her arms. "I'm gonna go help Nat and Bruce!" There was hesitation in their faces.

"Nara—"

"Hurry!" The two shared a look and raced out with Steve carefully holding him up. "And be nice!" She called out.

"No promises!" Elenara heard his voice echo out.

"All hands to stations." Fury panted heavily as Elenara knelt down.

"You alright, Fury?" He clutched his side as blood trickled down the side of his mouth. He nodded and pointed in front of him.

"They landed there. Banner might turn." Fury grunted. Elenara gave him a firm nod and ran where glass used to be and jumped down.

"Nat!" Natasha grunted in pain as wreckage was sitting comfortably on her leg. She squatted down and lifted it, allowing Natasha to free herself. She released a short exhale of relief and her eyes wavered to Bruce.

"He's looking a little green." Natasha told her, her voice sounding dry and raspy. He was groaning in pain, fighting back against the Hulk that was eager to come out. Elenara went to his side and hesitated before placing her hands on his back.

"Bruce, hey, listen," A shout was all he said as he warned her to stay back, but she was determined to help. "Everything's okay, nothing to worry about, just a little accident."

"This is what Loki wants." Natasha said, her green eyes filling with fear. "We're gonna be okay." Two men came towards them, asking if they needed help and Natasha signaled them to run.

Elenara felt her heart crumble as she watched him suffer to keep himself from turning. The Hulks voice was breaking through his throat with shouts escaping ever so often. His back rose and fell from his heavy breathing as sweat poured down his temples.

"I swear on my life," Natasha brought her fist to the metal ground. "I will get you out of this. You will walk away and never—"

"Your life?!" Elenara put Natasha behind her upon hearing his voice become monstrous. Spit flew from his mouth and he panted loudly. Bruce looked up at the ceiling as a green hue painted his skin.

His arms became larger and the sound of tearing fabric screamed out, stretching under the pressure. Bruce tumbled off the side and landed on the ground, strained groaning leaving his mouth. Bruce turned back, his eyes boring into hers, pleading her to run away.

"Bruce. . ."

"Go!" He shouted before he fully turned. Elenara grabbed Natasha and hoisted her on her back, her arms wrapping around her neck for support. Elenara cringed upon hearing the loud roaring coming from behind her. They looked back to see the Hulk staring right at them. His body shook with anger and roared, immediately running towards them.