I.XIX

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═CITLALMINA CHAPTER NINETEEN//VISIONSAUSTRIAHYDRA CAMP≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═
CITLALMINA
CHAPTER NINETEEN//VISIONS
AUSTRIA
HYDRA CAMP
≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

A gentle knock on the door alarmed the Hydra soldier that was posted not too far from it. His eyes watched the silhouette of a man and next to him appeared to be a . . . woman? He mentally shrugged and thought nothing of it and proceeded to open the door and peek his head through the opening.

He sincerely regretted it.

Steve harshly slammed the door shut on his skull while the sun goddess landed her fist to his nose, earning a loud crack. He fell backwards, immediately knocked cold from the sudden impact. Elenara managed to catch him before his body met the ground and as quietly as she could, she hid him behind the door.

The pair met eyes and nodded, running across the open area and hid behind to what appeared like large bombs. There was German words flying around, but it was nothing they both could understand. Steve and Elenara held tightly onto their weapons, ready for a fight. Their hearts loudly beat in their chests as the adrenaline pumped within them.

A blue hue caught the eye of the Aztec and she carefully nudged Steve with her elbow. He followed her gaze and his eyes wandered. He decided to take one of the devices so it could be later inspected at base.

Elenara carefully picked a device and watched as the small ball of blue energy brightly glow. Her body felt frozen and her mouth went dry. A small gasp fell from her lips as her eyes glowed turquoise. Steve began to panic and gently nudged her shoulder.

She didn't react at all to his touch and remained still.

"Elle?!" He was careful to keep his voice low, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Elle!" Steve repeated once more but she only remained silent, her body as stiff as a stones.

Wind violently roared by her ears as the bitter cold nipped at her cheeks. She shivered and blew soft flames into her hands to keep her fingers from freezing off. Her brows furrowed as the ground beneath her shook. Brown eyes wandered with fear and confusion.

When did she get in an air ship?

She took a step forward as her eyes caught a bright blue hue surround her. A man with red skin held a blue cube in his palm. He laughed loudly before his own eyes turned the very same color. In a blink, he disappeared. Elenara reached for Xiuh, but felt the empty spot around her wrist.

"Don't do this, Steve! No seas pendejo! We'll find a way!" Her staticky voice cried out. Her eyes shot up towards the pilot seat, where a familiar blonde head peaked out. Elenara breathed out heavily as small puffs of vapor followed.