I.XXIII

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═CITLALMINACHAPTER TWENTY THREE•THE BEST TEAM•LONDONOLD BELL TAVERN≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═
CITLALMINA
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
•THE BEST TEAM•
LONDON
OLD BELL TAVERN
≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

"Oh, Elenara," Peggy exclaimed, her fingers tracing the stitches of her dress. "It's gorgeous." The sun goddess smiled and twirled playfully. She wore another one of the dresses her grandmother had recently sent. It was a pure white dress that clung comfortably to her body, accentuating her curves.

She was surprised that her grandmother had sent her a dress such as this. It was cut low, showing her cleavage as Xiuh peacefully rested, coiled around her neck with golden scales. Roses were stitched all over the lower part of her dress and chest. Her creme heels clacked loudly against the cement floor. The soft wind blew a few strands of hair that escaped her braided bun with magnolia flowers weaved within it.

"Thank you, Peggy. You look amazing." Peggy looked beautiful in her crimson red dress. Elenara envied her much larger hips and chest. Compared to her, Peggy was the actual goddess.

"You're lucky you got. . " Elenara jokingly held out her hands over her chest. Peggy got the gist of it and scoffed.

"They aren't everything, believe me." She then proceeded to place her hand on the small of her back. "My back hates me for them."

"Still, better to have something than nothing at all." Peggy gasped and softly pushed her shoulder.

"Oh, please! If I was a lad I'd be all over you."

"Peggy, if you thought of me that way, why didn't you say so?" Elenara batted her eyelashes while placing a hand over her lips. Peggy smirked and went along with the joke.

"I was waiting for the perfect moment to confess my love for you." The two girls burst into laughter as they held onto each other.

"Well, we're here." They stopped in front of the bar and Elenara anxiously bit her lip.

"What are you so nervous about?" A blush of embarrassment spread across her tan cheeks.

"I'm not nervous!"

"You've been biting you lip nearly the entire way." Peggy told her, pointing to her raw bottom lip. She took her lipstick from her bra and carefully reapplied it to her lips.

"You keep lipstick in there?" She asked with a raise of her brow. Peggy shrugged as he placed it back inside.

"Among other things, but back to what I said." Peggy pulled her to the side as people walked inside the bar.