II.XIII

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═CITLALMINA CHAPTER THIRTEEN•RECOVERING•≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═
CITLALMINA
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
•RECOVERING•
≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

Tony held on to her hand as he wiped the tears that surged down her cheeks. The room was brightly lit up by the sun and he had special lamps that were created by Howard, pointed at her to speed up her healing process.

Xoco rested on her chest in her small size, comfortably resting alongside Xiuh.

Grey was overcome by her natural golden brown color and was beginning to fade away. There was some light bruising around her throat, purple-blue shaped like finger marks dulling away.

The worst injury she had was a stab wound in her stomach, but even that was starting to heal. There was stitches along the top of her belly button and a layer of gauze was over it, protecting the wound from rubbing up against her clothing.

Tony sighed and continued to keep a careful watch over her. He had stayed the entire night and morning by her side, taking only a few breaks to eat, but he'd still monitor her through cameras.

Throughout the entire time, she had not stopped crying. Tears slipped out of her closed eyes and washed down her face with not a moment of rest. He was beginning to think she'd suffer from dehydration.

Can gods get dehydrated?

The Stark shifted in his seat, grabbing yet another tissue and gently wiping off the salty tears. As he went to throw the wet tissue in the trash, he heard her softly groan.

"Nara?" He raced to her, intently watching her brown eyes flutter open. Soreness immediately hit her as she felt a weight on her chest. She stared down to see Xoco and Xiuh excitedly watch her wake up. Her hand went to caress the two and they happily leaned in to her touch.

"Excuse me, I'm here too." Tony grumbled. Elenara turned her head and smiled.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, you should be," He snapped. "Who do you think you are scaring me like that?" Elenara closed her eyes for a moment and opened them, glowing with mischief.

"Think of it as payback." Tony raised his brows and slumped back into his seat.

"That's. . incredibly petty of you." Elenara saw him try to chuckle as he fought the oncoming tears.

"Why're you crying?" He quickly wiped them away.

"What are you talking about? Don't tell me you need glasses now." Tony turned his head away and his shoulders stiffened. He swallows back a sob, but his sniffles gave him away. Elenara carefully sat up, her hand holding her stomach and she grabbed his arm, pulling him to her.

"I was so scared, Nara," He sank himself into her shoulder. "I thought you were gonna leave me too."

"I'd never leave you, mi sol. I pinky promised you remember?" Tears of her own left her eyes as she softly caressed the back of his head.