I.IV

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═CITLALMINA CHAPTER FOUR // TO THE FUTURESTARFILM THEATRE≫──────≪•◦  ☼  ◦•≫──────≪

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═
CITLALMINA
CHAPTER FOUR // TO THE FUTURE
STARFILM THEATRE
≫──────≪•◦  ☼  ◦•≫──────≪

Steve released a sigh from his pink lips. He had arrived to the movie a bit early to get seats that gives them a perfect view of the movie. The thought of her sitting beside her made his heart flutter in excitement.

"War continues to ravage Europe. But help is on the way. Every able-bodied young man is lining up to serve his country. Even little Timmy is doing his part collecting scrap metal. Nice work, Timmy!"

Steve intently watched the commercial. He wished nothing more than to become a soldier. He cursed his frail body every day. Why couldn't he be born without a million illnesses?

At times, Steve felt jealous of Bucky. He was everything he wished he was. Tall, strong, handsome, and a soldier.

He was everything he wasn't.

Steve visibly deflated at the thought that Elenara was most likely more attracted to Bucky. It was more than likely it was possible. He sadly began to recall the times when she would link her arm around his or hug him for longer periods of time than Steve. He wasn't stupid, the smiles she would give Bucky are the same smiles he gives her; full of love.

In his mind, he felt like a fool for trying to pursue her for this long, but he wasn't going to stop until he confessed to her. Perhaps she won't return his feelings, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

"Who cares? Play the movie already!"  A man yelling out loud at the screen broke Steve's train of thought. He immediately frowned. How can he be so disrespectful?

"Hey, you wanna show some respect?" He quietly chastised. Steve's never been the one to be quiet when he thinks someone is wrong and that usually led to him getting his ass beat in an alley.

"Meanwhile, overseas, our brave boys are showing the Axis powers that the price of freedom is never too high."

"Let's go! Get on with it!" All heads turn towards the man. "Hey, just start the cartoon!" He yelled, beginning to grow annoyed.

"Hey, you wanna shut up?!" Steve shouted. The man seated in front of him got out of his and faced him.

Steve gulped.

≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

With a punch, he sent Steve flying into a trashcan. Steve quickly rose, attempting to fight back only to be punched again. He took a lid from the trash can and held it up.