I.XVIII

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═CITLALMINACHAPTER EIGHTEEN//FONDUE?AUSTRIAHYDRA CAMP≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═
CITLALMINA
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN//FONDUE?
AUSTRIA
HYDRA CAMP
≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

The air quietly rattled against the metals surface as the engine roared. Darkness layered the world. The sun had retreated behind the mountains and will soon wake from its slumber. But for now, the darkness had took over with only the moons luminosity to provide light.

Elenara sat next to Peggy with Xiuh coiled around her wrist. His golden eyes scanned the map that was held in her hands.

"The HYDRA camp is in Krausberg, tucked between these two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind." Steve intently listened, keeping his eyes on where her slender fingers pointed to.

"We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep." Howard called out.

"Just get us as close as possible, please." Elenara had asked Howard to fly them there and he glady obliged. . . as long as she repaid him later for the favor.

"I doubt they leave the skies unsupervised, keep a close eye out." She warned. Howard smiled with pride.

"Don't worry, Dolly. I got it. This ain't my first rodeo." A small smile appeared on her lips; this didn't go unnoticed. Steve eyed her red lips before darting his blue eyes to Peggy.

"You two are gonna be in a lot of trouble when you land."

"And you won't?" Steve tightened and clasped the belts of the parachute around his hips.

"Where I'm going if anybody yells at me, I can just shoot at them." He watched as Elenara swiftly braided her short hair into a crown around her head.

"Or Elle can fry em' up." Peggy nervously smiled and raised a brow.

"They will undoubtedly shoot back." Steve tapped his patriotic shield.

"Well, let's hope it's good for something."

"It's a prop, Steve. Don't trust it too much." Elenara said, securing her braid with a shoe lace. She had failed to find any ribbons, but it will do for the time being.

"Hey, Dolly." Howard's voice caused her to quickly turn to him. "When you get back, let's drop by Lucerne for a nice fondue." Elenara rolled her eyes, practically hearing the smirk in his voice.

"You owe me remember?" Steve kept his eyes on her, waiting for her to answer. He wasn't completely sure what "fondue" meant. Maybe it's a term for the wealthy for something? If it came from Howard, it just had to be so something sexual.