II.III

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═CITLALMINA CHAPTER THREE•GROCERY SHOPPING•≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

═ ∘◦ ☼◦∘ ═
CITLALMINA
CHAPTER THREE
•GROCERY SHOPPING•
≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

"Do you have anything to report, Agent?" A thick, static, German accent inquired. A man with blue eyes stared intently at his watch.

"Captain Rogers has been staying at an apartment complex a street down from my current residence. He hasn't done much, just trying to get accustomed to his new life." There was a silence as static quietly rumbled from his wrist.

"What about the target?" He inhaled sharply before answering.

"She hasn't figured anything out, but I believe my mission may be compromised now that Rogers is here." His eyes darkened when the name slipped off his tongue while his blood boiled.

"Continue to keep a close eye on her. Immediately report back to me on any debility she may have. It's imperative we get that information in order for my algorithm to be carried out successfully." The obsidian haired man nodded his head obediently, but a few hesitations were hidden behind his face.

"Yes, sir."

"Hail Hydra." The German man said and his wrist watch went silent from his departure. The agent dropped his head then gazed towards the picture that rested on his nightstand of him and the target.

"Hail Hydra."

≫──────≪•◦ ☼ ◦•≫──────≪

"Where are you going?" Elenara froze before turning her head, her curls bouncing to her movement.

"Oh," She gestured to the door. "I'm heading out." Richie frowned and walked towards her as she took a few steps back to keep their distance.

"You have the day off today." He stated and Elenara shrugged as she anxiously looked at the clock and caressed the bumps that were engraved in Steve's dog tags. Her heel tapped the wooden floor, impatiently waiting to leave the apartment.

"I'm just heading to the grocery store."

"Let me guess," He started as an angry sigh left his lips. "You're going with him." He spat, refusing to say his name as if the very mention of him would burn his mouth. Elenara looked away without answering him, gliding her pink tongue across her bottom lip before pursing them.

"Again? He's a grown man, isn't he?" Richard clenched his jaw, sharply defining it.

"I'm just taking him grocery shopping." She grumbled and crossed her arms in annoyance. Xiuh was wrapped around her ear, posing as an earring and softly spoke into her ear, beginning to grow annoyed at the human. Her shoulder shrugged in response at the serpent.