5

Friday morning,

Seokjin didn't have to go to his companies today so he decided to rest and think of what he will do this weekend. But who knew he would have guests early in the morning. To his utter surprise Jimin came to his house accompanied by Yoongi.

Fortunately he was alone with his pet. To say that his heart skipped a bit the moment the maid opened the door would be an understatement. His feet felt as if they were glued on the stairs.

Flustered, he bowed to them with Breezer in his arms. Seokjin could feel his cheeks and ears burning. As they bowed back his feet finally decided to move, yet hastily, which caught the maid's attention. "Be careful while walking down the stairs young master."

Jimin gave a smile to Yoongi hearing the young man being scolded as if he were a child. Seokjin muttered an almost inaudible apology now standing in front of them. Their eyes had to fall on the creature he had in his arms as it was looking at them. "That's my pet, his name is Breezer," Seokjin said hoisting him up.

"A baby tiger cub... that's not any ordinary pet." Seokjin nodded at Yoongi.

Jimin stepped forward and extended his arm, the back of his hand in front of Breezer as if allowing him to sniff him. Excitement could be seen in his eyes when Breezer brushed his little nose against Jimin's hand, it made the other two men smile. "Let's have a seat," Seokjin said swaying Breezer to show the way.

He felt a bit awkward at first as the couple was sitting just on the sofa opposite to him. "We are sorry for coming without any warning."

"He wanted to see you since yesterday so he urged me this morning to get ready," Yoongi said, which made both Jimin and Seokjin look away at his boldness. Jimin shook his head at his boyfriend. "I couldn't even make my morning drink..." Yoongi added under his breath.

"You wanted to see me ?" Seokjin asked letting his baby tiger cub slide down the sofa as the maid brought tea and snacks.

Yoongi cleared his throat and raised his hand to catch the woman's attention. To Seokjin, the little gesture seemed shy like a front bencher school student wanting to ask something but is to shy to do so. At least he did. "Can I have a cup of coffee please?" the maid nodded and excused herself.

Anyway, "let's go back to our conversation, yes I wanted to see you," Jimin answered looking right at him with a somehow shy smile. "I just wanted to because I felt like it." Seokjin made an o shape with his lips nodding. "Hum! Are you free this weekend?" Jimin blurted out rapidly then facepalmed.

'His reactions are cute.' Seokjin shook his head, "Yes, I'm free."

Jimin slowly pulled away his hands, "I wanted to invite you to our private beach house in Miami for the weekend. I know it's quite far but I wanted to spend some time with you... to get to know you." Yoongi had a faint smile playing on his lips seeing how Seokjin's eyes lit up while looking at Jimin. Who could have thought that the moment the couple walked in they were going to make his heart make such flips.

"I would love to."

"Really ?", Jimin beamed almost spilling the tea as his hands were trembling with joy. Seokjin nodded eagerly, he couldn't help smiling at Jimin's half moon eyes as he was smiling. But Seokjin didn't expect him to launch himself at him to hug him.

His way of hugging held in something really comforting, a feeling which made Seokjin hug him back, the very moment. He glanced at Yoongi, the later just smiled at him and as if it were a second shot at his heart Seokjin closed his eyes shut tightly. "I would love to get to know you as well hyungs."

At the words, Seokjin felt Jimin's arms tighten around him at that. 'What is our real bond...'

Really short chapter, sorry. But the next one doesn't match with this part so I preferred to cut it. Thank you for reading. And Jimin is taller here and older than Seokjin.