8

At the Kim's house, a new hurricane was silently coming through the tiny bit of happiness grown through the past few days in Seokjin's delicate. In his very own palms, the ones which were once cold but as warm as sweaty palms in summer.

Later after eating together, Jungkook decided to go take a shower. The reason being that he received a call from his manager saying that the said meeting he wanted to postpone cannot be postponed because there will be an important presentation concerning the new chart and filling of posts as there is now a new chairman : Chairman Kim' or should we rather say, The unknown chairman.' Jungkook whined a lot about having to leave Seokjin alone while he didn't want to. But then Seokjin persuaded him to go back to his office as nothing is more important than that. Reminding him that they already talked about it.

Resting in his room with Breezer beside him on his bed, Seokjin couldn't help thinking about his hyung. Thinking about what his reaction will be once he learns about Jungkook and Taehyung, the little changes he made in the plan they spent years working on. "He will definitely get mad at me, maybe for two hours."

Speak of the devil and he will arise unannounced. The caller's name had him forgetting how to breath for a mere four-seconds. Was he listening to him ? Was he reading his mind ? Seokjin shook his head, he reluctantly dragged the slider and answered the call.

No greeting or anything just a frustrated sigh and then — with a calm yet scolding voice — a man said on the other line, " Seokjin-Ah... you will be the one hurt from this." This was something Seokjin definitely expected.

"I'm aware of that. You don't have to remind me of it every single day." It annoyed Seokjin how he always have to hear the same exact words from his beloved ones. Especially from him, who is his lovely hyung. Can't they just believe in him ? Or was that just too much to ask ?

A loud sigh came from the other side of the call and Seokjin could even imagine the person massaging the bridge of his nose while hitting the wall as he did so. It was one of the man's habits, something he does when he is going through a lot of stress and frustration — and something Seokjin hated. Seokjin wanted to ask him to put the camera on because he knew that he was hurting himself again but he was trying to hide it from him and it just gave him another reason to be pissed off at him even more.

"Well, I must say that I actually have to, because I don't want to see you suffer when all this comes to an end. I know that I'm making your head spin — and you are making my head spin as well — but I'm just doing that for your well-being. The moment you decided to change the plan was the moment every single detail changed as well. Now... Taehyung and Jungkook are your soon-to-be lovers, let's say. But what is going to happen next ? Can you answer that ? Because no one cares about you as much as I do. I took care of you until now. You are my everything and you know that. I support your every decision but I have my limits as well, lines you can not cross and even though you will try to I will not allow you to cross them. I don't want to lose you, keep that in mind."

'There is something fishy.' Seokjin felt that his hyung was hiding something from him and it must be worrisome. He bit his lower lip thinking about what they must be hiding from him. "Is it why you are calling, hyung ?"

"No, it's not." A loud banging could heard along with faint background noises. "Actually, I called you because they keep asking about the progress of the plan as they can't contact you directly. You know that I don't want them to keep on annoying you once again so please just do what you're asked to do and then come back — to me."

"I'm working on it, hyung. I'm sorry-" Seokjin was cut off by the other man's annoyed whine, he was clearly fed up with everything. To say that he could feel his need to curse through the phone would be an understatement.