3

Seokjin and Taehyung were sitting on the outdoor terrace, looking up at the sky while drinking tea together. Taehyung had no idea that he would fall under the spell of such a wonderful feeling. With every sip he took, his eyes would immediately fall on Seokjin. Taehyung even found himself staring at him for longer than he should have. But who could blame him when Seokjin's skin was glowing in the darkness of the night. Courtesy of the moonlight.

Not that it was all his fault. It was as if the night itself was flirting with Seokjin, highlighting him in the most flawless way. The moon by its light falling on his exposed skin, the lights reflecting in his shining eyes as if there were little stars in them, and the graceful but wild movements of his hair by the work of the cool breezes.

There was something that had been intriguing Taehyung from the moment they stood outside. There was a tinge of sadness in the mysterious honey pond eyes as they gazed out at the universe above them. A faint smile tried to make its way to his lips during the intimate little exchange between him and the starry black sky, but it disappeared as soon as it tried to come to life.

Seokjin, aware of Taehyung's eyes on him the whole time, finally decided to say something, but not before taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. "You shouldn't stare at people so much, it's a bad manner, that's why children are told not to stare at people." Taehyung's eyes didn't even move, continuing to stare at Seokjin's face, focused on the movements of his lips. "You're not going to leave?"

Taehyung smiled at the sudden question. 'It's not something to ask so directly. I'm going to have to leave anyway. But let me answer, annoy him as much as I can,' Taehyung thought as he set his now empty cup down on the coffee table. "I don't want to leave you just yet. Can I stay here with you? A little longer."

"Where did you learn to use such cheesy words to talk to someone? It's getting late, Mr. Kim."

"I don't care what time it is."

"But you should. It's nearly past midnight, you should go," Seokjin replied.

Taehyung nodded, the corner of his lips forming a smirk. "Are you worried about me?" Silence fell over them and they looked at each other. Taehyung raised his eyebrows, waiting for Seokjin's answer. 'Why is it so difficult for him to answer? I thought he'd answer straight away. Come on, do or say something.'

What do I do? This isn't like me. Come on Seokjin, you've got to think about what you're saying', Seokjin thought, losing control of his mind, he didn't know what to think, he couldn't even say a word. The words were stuck in his throat.

Taehyung moved closer to him on the outdoor sofa and took his hands in his. His confused expression caught Seokjin's attention. "Are you all right? You look lost in thought for a moment..."

Seokjin pinched the bridge of his nose, frowned and lowered his head. "Um, Mr Kim, I really think you should go home. There may be dangers out there. Who knows what might happen to you."

"Is that a warning or something?"

"No. It's far from it," Seokjin said.

"Then admit you're worried about me. I'm not going to make fun of you or anything like that. You're worried about me, aren't you?"

"Well, then, think of any answer that comes to mind as the right answer to your question. I need to take Bree to his room. He's fallen asleep."

"Let me help you with that. I'll leave afterwards," Taehyung argued. Seokjin blinked at his seriousness. He didn't even have time to reply as Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside. The way Taehyung's hand gripped his wrist caught his attention: veiny hands, larger than his own, and perfectly refined. Seokjin's wrist felt like a stick in Taehyung's grip, which annoyed him slightly, but he couldn't deny that he liked the feeling.