20

After spending time with Taehyung and Jungkook in the evening, Seokjin went to join his friends, who were waiting for him at his house. He told them what happened at the Jeon company and it's safe to say that his friends were not happy to hear that he revealed his identity there.

"Now more than ever we got to make sure your cover is never blown," Yeonjun said looking Seokjin who had his back turned to him. "You know how things are. Nothing never changes. They will conduct their own investigation into you, especially because you have gone against them."

Seokjin turned around quite furious, "Everything has changed, hyung. Everything has changed for a while now... You have to tell the agency that I did not sign up for this when we made that contract."

Yeonjun sighed, "I know Seokjin-Ah... I know you want to spare Jungkook... but it's going to be hard to negotiate that with the company. The question is, can you manage the situation ?"

Seokjin walked up to him and stood right in front of him, "The situation is manageable until I say it's not."

Soobin massaged his forehead then sighed. "Seokjin-Ah, you're burnt out. You've been working nonstop for almost three weeks now. You need to take a break."

"I will be fine. Don't worry about me."

"So I guess it means that you are coming with us tonight ?" Soobin asked crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Of course," Seokjin looked down at the gun in his hand and exhaled through his nose, "Let's get done with it tonight. They already sent me the location where they are going to stock the merchandise. It will be at one of his warehouse near the mountains not far from here."

"We can't do it tonight only. We have to leave tonight and do it tomorrow. We will be back tomorrow night. Well, I looked into it and seems like the target himself will be there as well. So it can be a big catch for us," Yeonjun added.

Seokjin shook his head. "Of course not, we have to be really careful. Maybe we should leave right now and find a spot to hide and set up our equipment. Because if we wait for them to reach there first, it will be easier for his men to notice us arriving with the other team."

"Let's do that then. Shall we go ?" asked Yeonjun. The others headed for the door but stopped when they heard Seokjin speak.

"Wait, I have to go drop Bee off at Mrs. Kwan's."

"Take him, we'll drop him off on the way so you can come with us. The fewer cars we bring the better," Soobin explained. Seokjin nodded and went to get his tiger cub from his room.

The next day, after finishing their business, Seokjin and his friends decided to go to Seokjin's house to review their plans and everything, eat and rest. But if only Seokjin knew that there would be two guests waiting for him at his house that night.

Of course it is none other than Taehyung and Jungkook. The latter two could not help but go to Seokjin's house to visit him very late at night because they wanted to see him desperately.

When they arrived they were greeted by a servant and Breezer who was not far from the lady, crawling towards her. The maid let them in and told them to wait as Seokjin would be here soon as they insisted on seeing him.

She knew that Seokjin would not like it, but the two men were adamant about not leaving. So she offered them something to eat and then went to take care of Breezer, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung in the living room watching TV while they waited.

"I wonder where he could be at this hour. Don't you ?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

Taehyung shrugged, "Maybe out clubbing with his friends now. Who knows ?"