10

Their little time of happiness, of course, was timed as Seokjin had to go back to Australia as he had returned to his headquarters to work there. His friends were not content with what he decided to do, going back to Taehyung and Jungkook.

As Yeonjun kept saying, there seemed something fishy. But Seokjin didn't listen to them and enjoyed the bit of time he spent with the two men.

Right now, the three of them took the road to drop Seokjin off at the airport. Just as the two men expected it, Seokjin wasn't going to stay with them for too long, he had to go back with his friends and employees. Because Seokjin wasn't feeling like driving or going to the airport on his own he asked Taehyung and Jungkook to drive him there so he can meet up with his crew.

But on their way Taehyung noticed two black cars following them behind closely, so he took a shortcut startling both Jungkook and Seokjin. "There are people following us. They have been at it for a while now."

"Go back ! It's a trap !", Seokjin shouted but it was too late as they got trapped by more cars. Seokjin was panicking as he was holding Breezer in his arms. Five cars circled the car. "You shouldn't have took a shortcut, it was on purpose that they were keeping a close distance between their cars and ours." Seokjin's mind was a mess. It was the very first time he felt powerless and didn't know what to do to get themselves out of this situation. That's when Yeonjun came to his mind, remembering how the older kept warning him to be careful. "Kookie...", he whispered. Jungkook and Taehyung turned to look at him.

"Relax baby, relax...", Jungkook said but then a group of men came out of the cars, head covered, dressed like high authorities —with guns pointed at them. When Jungkook noticed them approaching the car especially towards the backseats he panicked. "Shit ! Babe come here, fast !"

Seokjin was heavy breathing by now as he watched one of the men signalling the others to step closer towards the back of the car. "They are here for me !"

"Tae, get the car out of here !", Jungkook shouted, his eyes shifting between the enemy and Seokjin.

"I can't— there is no space to go through ! They circled the car— damn it ! Those mother fuckers — what the hell ! Their cars are too big we can't pass through !"

"Tae—", Seokjin called out but got cut off by Taehyung.

"Calm down baby—", Taehyung looked over his shoulder—words left his mouth when he saw that Seokjin was holding a gun in his hand— his eyes widened — Seokjin approached the space in front of the console to place Bree on Taehyung's lap.

Jungkook gripped his wrist tightly. "Please, don't." With a heavy heart, he whispered pleading the younger male. But Seokjin cupped his cheeks planting a lingering kiss on Jungkook's temple before doing the same to Taehyung.

Taehyung could hear his own heartbeats to his ears—his heart was pounding violently against his chest. "No ! What are you doing ? Seokjin ! No !", Taehyung pleaded trying to reach for Seokjin but he still had his seatbelt on and having Bree on him didn't make things easy for him. Bree tried to crawl back towards Seokjin as he roared, crying. Taehyung was having a hard time controlling him. Seokjin smiled sadly at his crying baby— soft paws reaching for him.

"What the hell are you trying to do ? Don't fucking dare to go out there ! Kim Seokjin, you really are stubborn —", Jungkook growled but it was in vain as the younger went out pointing the gun to the goons in front of him. "He drives me crazy ! Never listening to me ! Stay here with Bree ! Whatever happens you have to drive away with Seokjin without looking back, I will manage everything." Jungkook said hurriedly to Taehyung.

"Don't put your life in danger, he can't live without you, if something happens to you he will hate me and himself !", Taehyung stated worriedly but Jungkook only looked down.

"His safety is my priority. He is my priority."

He hurriedly took off his seatbelt then went out. He walked up to Seokjin who pushed him back towards the car until his back collided on the car door. "We are not into some drama, okay ? You go back inside the car. I'll deal with them. They want me, not you. Please Jungkook-hyung, get back into the car."

"Can you listen to me for once ?", Jungkook said as he gritted his teeth, cupping Seokjin's cheeks.

"Mr Kim Seokjin," a deep voice interrupted their argument. It was from one of the men standing in front of them. Jungkook and Seokjin turned to look at the man. "If you don't want any murder then throw the gun on the ground and walk up to us with your hands behind your head."

"Yah..." Jungkook said irked by the man's choice of words. "who do you think you are ordering around ? He is not coming with you, fight me bastards."

Seokjin saw one of the guy whisper something into the man's ear. He knew who was behind this. "You are not concerned in this. We were ordered to take Mr. Kim, not anyone else."

"Try to touch him and I'll erase you all from this world," Jungkook suddenly turned.

"I will come with you but let them leave first," Seokjin said still holding the gun up. The man thought for a while before signaling one of the car to move away.

But next thing Jungkook gave Seokjin a blow on the back of his head, then he was placed inside the car. Seokjin hold his head as his vision became fuzzy.

"Don't turn back," he heard Jungkook say to Taehyung. Before he slammed the door shut. Seokjin lifted himself into a sitting position to look outside but next thing he saw and heard as Taehyung started to drive away was the bullet Jungkook took near his heart. His heartbeat came to a sudden halt.

"Stop the car !", Seokjin shouted but Taehyung didn't. He tried to open the door but he had put the child lock on, his eyes bloody red from crying as he tapped the car window crazily seeing those men drag Jungkook to one of their cars hurriedly.

Seokjin screamed at the top of his lungs as he continued to hit everything in the car— then Taehyung. "I hate you !" he said repeatedly. Taehyung didn't say anything, letting him hit him as he pleased until he blacked out from crying.