6

Night came sooner than Seokjin has expected and in the snap of a finger he was in a plane with Jimin, Yoongi and his baby tiger cub. And just like that the said weekend he thought was going to be boring went by like a shooting star, and soon it felt as if it never happened.

Being at their private beach house with them felt like a dream, he couldn't help feeling as if he woke up as soon as the dream started. It just disappeared and now only memories were left.

The couple insisted on dropping him home even though he said that Yeonjun had planned on picking him up at the airport. Whatever, he gave in pretty easily and went in the same car as them.

It's true that to Seokjin, it was a peaceful weekend but who knew that simple pictures posted on twitter would be the reason behind a whole chaos coming up.

As they came back from their little holidays, Jimin thought it was okay to post the photos he had taken during their weekend, so he did. He shared photos of him, his boyfriend, Seokjin and the latter's tiger cub at the beach, in the pool, in the kitchen, and what not.

Well, all of that didn't go past Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes. The two were together at the Jeon's company to talk about things related to Seokjin and his weird behaviour towards them. When Taehyung received a notification mentioning that Jimin posted new photos he immediately clicked on it and he was not pleased at all by what he saw. Jungkook, who noticed the way his friend's face lost all colour, had to frown, "what's wrong ?"

Taehyung looked up at him with an annoyed expression, or rather he gave him an accusing glare which took Jungkook off guard. He handed his phone to Jungkook, "You didn't tell me that Jimin-hyung was this close to Seokjin ! Even Breezer is on those photos at Yoongi-hyung and Jimin-hyung's private beach house in Miami ! Are you kidding me ?"

Jungkook's eyes widened as he was looking over the photos, his lips falling apart. He glanced at Taehyung then back at the photos. "Are you kidding me ? They spent a whole weekend together and I knew nothing about it ? I thought Jimin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung were against us befriending him and I thought they went there to spend a weekend together, make love and whatever ! Anything but this !"

"Aish... let's go see him."

"Isn't he at work ? I mean it's Monday," Jungkook said sitting on the couch in his office while massaging his forehead. "Anyway, what are we going to do ? We still need to find out what his real motives are and why he came into our life out of nowhere.

"We have to get him drunk, it's the only option left to get information out of him."

"And how are you planning on getting him drunk ? We are not even that close to him yet..."

"Oh...", both men looked at each other, pointing their forefinger at each other for having the same idea : "Jimin-hyung !"

"I refuse," Jimin said calmly scrolling though his phone, he didn't even spare a glance to Taehyung and Jungkook. With the help of Yoongi Jungkook convinced Jimin to have lunch with them and their other friends like always.

Jimin would usually agree without any problem but it was as if he sensed that there was something wrong when Jungkook was the one who propose to have lunch with all of them. Right now, they are in their favourite restaurant waiting for their orders. But as the feeling was eating them up, Jungkook was fast to ask Jimin what he wanted.

Even though all of them were looking at their phones, Namjoon couldn't help chuckling when he heard Jungkook and Taehyung whine. "We just want to know why he suddenly came into our life. Even Yoongi-hyung said once that Seokjin seems to have a weird background and real motives. He might be just playing with us ! Isn't that what you said, hyung ?", Jungkook looked at Yoongi, waiting for an approval but he had to gasp when the latter looked away. "Hyung ?" Yoongi took the straw to his lips and closed his eyes enjoying his drink.