28

"Do you promise to tell us everything tonight?" Jungkook asked, unsure.

Seokjin nodded, "Yes. I promise."

Jungkook felt as if an arrow had pierced his chest. "You're not drunk, right?"

"I'm fully sober hyung. I don't think you can handle the drunken me. He is too hard to handle alone. Only Yeonjun-hyung can do it. Speaking of him, I have to get home for lunch. I asked hyung to stay home with Bee. I don't know if the others stayed too, but I have to go see my hyung and make sure he's okay," Seokjin explained.

"Can't you just call him?" Jungkook offered. But he received a confused look from Seokjin, "I mean, Yeonjun is old enough to protect himself. He's fine I'm sure."

"No, I have to go home. He might be there alone with Bee and I don't like making him wait," Seokjin argued. "I was the one who told him to stay home."

Jungkook remained silent, observing Seokjin's worried expression as he was using his phone. "You really love him, don't you?"

Seokjin remained silent, just looking at Jungkook with a calm face. The sound of a notification from his phone brought him out of his thoughts.

Seokjin read in his mind, from Yeonjun : I'm absolutely fine don't worry. Bee is fine too. We had breakfast and now we are chilling in the living room, watching series. If you're coming back soon we can watch something or go out for lunch.

Seokjin smiled tenderly at his phone. "Yes," he said, "I do. I really do. I love him."

"What about me?"

"You?" Seokjin asked with a playful smile. "What about you?"

Jungkook gasped. He reached over the table and grabbed Seokjin's hand. As he was pulling it towards himself, Seokjin stood up and went up to him. Jungkook made him sit sideways on his lap.

"So?" Jungkook asked.

Seokjin looked down to hide his blushing face. "So what?"

"I love it when you become a blushing mess in front of me. Say I love you Jungkook."

Seokjin looked up and directly at him. "I love you Jungkook," he said. Seokjin studied Jungkook's face silently as the older was smiling, a visible blush on his face. He found Jungkook adorable. "I love you."

Seokjin brought his forefinger to his lips, kissed it then placed it on Jungkook's lips. The older puckered his lips and gave it a kiss too with his eyes closed. "I love you too."

"The mole under your lip is so cute."

"And so is the one on your chest my love," Jungkook complimented back.

"Oh? You noticed it?" Seokjin asked. Jungkook just nodded then ran his finger on it.

"How would I not?"

"I'll go take a bath and brush my teeth. I want to kiss you all day," Seokjin said unbothered. It made Jungkook gasp with a smile as Seokjin is becoming bolder and bolder with him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist then stood up with him. Seokjin snaked his arms around the older's neck as Jungkook hugged him tightly, lifting Seokjin off the ground and twirled.

"Come back quickly. Let's watch something together and just relax. Okay?" Jungkook said.

Seokjin hummed. He felt absolutely lost in Jungkook's embrace, in those hands holding his hips, in those lips against his neck, in the toned chest against his and in Jungkook's perfume. "You smell so good..."

Jungkook chuckled. "Thank you my love. Go now or we might spend the entire day just hugging here."

Seokjin pulled away with a rather disappointed look. "I'll be right back."