9

The rest of the week went really hard on Taehyung and Jungkook, especially on Jungkook. He kept having the same exact nightmares, and he didn't dare to talk about it to anyone. Jimin and Yoongi on the other hand found a way to contact Seokjin to ask about his health as they couldn't see him at the hospital. The reason being that Lucas, Soobin, Yeonjun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Ken got him discharged and they left the country without leaving any trace behind them.

Well, we can't say that Taehyung was doing that fine either. Since that day he keeps on checking his phone at every chance he gets, even when he would be with his business partner or when he would attend meetings. He didn't care about everything. He just wanted to see Seokjin, that's it.

These little new behaviours in the two men's life had been noticed by their surrounding, as expected from them. The sons couldn't hide anything from their parents, their silence but worried face caught their mother's attention above all.

Taehyung, who used to be his mother's lovely son who could tell him anything — today Taehyung didn't say anything to her. He just led her to his bed, made her sit then laid down at the edge with his head on her lap.

But Jungkook on the other hand, he used to not talk about his private life to his mother but this time he did as it was about Seokjin. Mrs. Jeon — Jeon Soo Ae was feeling completely lost seeing his only son crying as though there is no tomorrow while clutching her skirt.

At the Jeon's mansion.

"Kim Shin Min Ah... and Kim Seo Joon. Kim Seokjin's parents, who were supposed as murdered. Taehyung's mother got tensed after seeing Seokjin because he reminded her of his mother. The exact same face. The two Kim families were neighbours, they were ours as well too... of course. It's been eleven years now." Jungkook said — beside his mother on the couch in the living room.

Jungkook's mother brought her hand to her mouth, surprised and looking horrified at the news. "You mean that the Kim's only son is alive ? But everyone thought that he died that day as well but outside in the cold as he ran away from home... I don't understand. The authorities declared that they never found him and the case was closed. You might be wrong Jeongguk-Ah."

Jungkook felt a lump in his throat thinking about Seokjin being away from him at the moment. It seemed that Seokjin once again left his life as though he had never been in it.

"Mom... what is our link with them ? With that family ? He told me to ask father about it but I can't and you know why... This is the only way to find out. What is the truth hidden behind his family's death ? I can't bear to see him with so much hatred. If only you could look at his eyes... the first time we met they were so cold... I couldn't help thinking that all of us were guilty."

"Jungkook-Ah... I-"

"We are guilty of what ?" Jungkook's father interrupted them as he walked up to them with his men behind him. He sat beside his wife, having his left arm around her shoulder. The gesture had Jungkook clenching his jaw. "Tell us Jungkook. Why were you talking about guilt to your innocent mother ?"

"It's none of your business. If I wanted to talk about it with you I would have done it already. Well, excuse me but I have to make a call, in my room. I will call you later mom, once the plane lands."

Jungkook then hurried upstairs leaving his quite annoyed yet smirking father behind with his mother.

"Does he have to put his nose into everything I do ?"

Time was passing by really fast and they never heard from Seokjin again. It has exactly been two months now, two months since Seokjin left the hospital. But there was no sign of him.