15

Seokjin felt his heart skip a beat as he heard —what was maybe — Taehyung's voice in the background. It had been so long since he had spoken to him that even his body didn't know how to react. He fidgeted on his bed, combing his hair with his fingers from time to time and biting his upper lip.

For Seokjin, Jungkook was taking too long to pass the phone to Taehyung. But at the same time Seokjin still couldn't make up his mind, did he really want to talk to Taehyung ? He promised himself that he wouldn't force things if Taehyung didn't want to talk to him. But that's exactly what he was doing.

Taehyung was probably drunk and wouldn't even remember the conversation he would have with Seokjin. But also who could blame Seokjin ? He just wanted to hear his voice. That would be enough for him, just to hear him say that he is fine. "Taehyung ! Taehyung ! Open your eyes ! There's Seokjin-Ah on the phone, he wants to talk to you !" Jungkook shouted loudly.

Seokjin pushed his phone away from his ear due to the shouting. But he could hear someone moaning. It couldn't have been Jungkook because he kept shouting Seokjin's name.

"No..." muttered Taehyung. Seokjin's heart broke slowly. Indeed, Taehyung didn't want to talk to him.

"Taehyung-ssi..." Seokjin could feel a knot forming in his throat, preventing him from formulating even a sentence. Just as Seokjin was about to tell Jungkook to drop the matter, Seokjin heard a loud noise that made him frown. "Jungkook-ssi ?"

"Yes, pumpkin ?"

Seokjin bit the inside of his cheek to hide his blush. "Is everything okay ? I heard a weird noise. Did you fall ?"

Jungkook hummed, "No, no, not at all. I just pulled Taehyung out of my bed by his foot and he fell on the floor."

Seokjin raised his eyebrows, blinked three times, inhaled and then exhaled, "Ah... okay. So that was the noise. Is he okay by the way ? Just be careful, okay ? I don't want you or Taehyung-ssi to get hurt."

"Got it chief." Suddenly Jungkook started making weird noises with his mouth.

'Damn, don't tell me... he wants to throw up !" thought Seokjin, somehow disgusted. "Go to the bathroom and throw up there, in the toilet ! You don't have to come and have me disgusted with your room too oh ! Hurry you slug !"

Jungkook laughed, "I'm on my way your honour, don't worry..."

Seokjin rolled his eyes. 'I'm tired but I can't afford to fall asleep until I deal with this one.'

After throwing up all the alcohol in him into the toilet, Jungkook slipped into the bathtub when he wanted to "take a shower" because he had sweated a lot and the smell of vomit irritated him. He sat up in the bathtub with difficulty. Suddenly he felt so heavy and he could not control his own body. But at least he knew he was on the phone with his "beloved".

"How about we turn the camera on my love ?" Jungkook asked. He wanted to see Seokjin, to see his face, his hair colour, his lips all red, his naturally red cheeks, what he was wearing, everything. "I want to see you my love."

Seokjin hummed. He didn't mind actually. That way he can check how the two men are doing. "I will do it because if you do, you'll do anything but hang up-"

"That's not true at all !" Jungkook interrupted with a loud grunt. "I can do it myself ! I'm not a child !"

"All right, okay... do it then." Seokjin began to worry when he noticed that Jungkook was taking a while to put the camera on. "Is everything okay over there ?" shouted Seokjin so that Jungkook could hear as he suspected that Jungkook had the phone in his hands and was trying to put the camera on. "I can do it if you-"