23

Since Jungkook was very busy with the company and could not spend time with Seokjin, Seokjin decided to visit him at the company. Well, for Seokjin, he was only going there— to Jeon Corp — to help Jungkook with the deal with Mr. Choi as the later suggested at the meeting some days ago.

Jungkook was surprised when he heard someone knock on his door then came in Seokjin. He wanted to stand up and go to him but Seokjin gestured him to remain sitting.

"Can I at least hug you ?" Jungkook asked but Seokjin shook his head and took one of the seats facing Jungkook's desk. "Why is that ?"

Seokjin brought up his hand and picked some of the files on the desk to look through them. "I didn't come here to distract you but rather to help you complete this deal. You have a lot of files to look through."

Jungkook had a little smirk on his face. He leaned back on his chair and watched Seokjin silently. "Are you sure you didn't come back to distract me?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes then just ignored him. Seeing this, Jungkook reached over the table to caress the back of Seokjin's hand but before he could Seokjin smashed his hand with the file.

"Why ?" Jungkook asked dramatically.

"Jeon Jeongguk, no touching. Finish studying the files then maybe after that we can go somewhere," Seokjin said. Jungkook gave up and decided to focus on his work.

They were silent for some hours as they went through each of the files, sometimes doing it together or sometimes just doing it on their own separately. But Seokjin could feel eyes on him. He sighed.

"You keep staring at me."

Jungkook had a proud smile on his face. It was true, he couldn't help staring at the younger but how did Seokjin notice ? Is it possible that he was looking at him too ? This little thought had Jungkook licking his lips.

"I'm not staring. I'm just adoring you."

Seokjin raised an eyebrow and finally looked at Jungkook. But when he did so he was greeted by Jungkook wetting his lower lip with his tongue. Seokjin looked away shyly then scoffed.

"What is there to admire ?" he asked.

Jungkook stood up, approached Seokjin. He grabbed the armrests of the seat Seokjin was sitting on and pulled him towards him.

"Your everything is worth being admired."

Seokjin rolled his eyes sassily. "Are you trying to flirt with me ?"

"No. I'm just telling you the truth and what I really think," Jungkook said stoutly.

The confidence in his voice made Seokjin finally look back at him. Jungkook couldn't stop his eyes from falling on Seokjin's lips. But then he looked up, eyes locked on those honey eyes. Jungkook gave Seokjin a soft smile then leaned down to plant a kiss on Seokjin's neck. The gentle kiss had Seokjin closing his eyes and breathing in deeply.

Jungkook pulled away with a smile. "You smell really good, like always."

Seokjin bit his inner cheek, blushing under the loving and intense gaze.

"Can I ?" Jungkook asked.

"What ?" Seokjin asked in return.

Jungkook brought his hands up and held Seokjin's head in between them. Seokjin felt his body shiver as the cold big hands cupped his cheeks. Jungkook's eyes once again fell on Seokjin's lips. He delicately ran his right thumb over them then looked back into Seokjin's eyes.

"Can I kiss you ?"

Unconsciously, Seokjin licked his lips, catching the older's attention. Seokjin studied Jungkook's dazed look for some seconds then he snaked his arms around the latter and leaned down.