29

"What are we, Jin? What am I to you?" Jungkook asked again. "Why aren't you saying anything? Say something, Jin. Please?"

Jungkook was surprised when Seokjin, out of nowhere, pushed him back until his back hit against one of the walls in the living room. From the look on Seokjin's face, Jungkook assumed he'd pissed him off enough. Seokjin placed his hands against the wall on either side of Jungkook's head and leaned towards him until they were eye to eye, looking into each other's eyes. While the dark brown eyes were wide opened with the sudden action, the honey-colored eyes were filled with raging passion.

"I've told you that I love you many times, I've shown you how much you mean to me and what you mean to my life, not only through my words but also through my actions. Do you still not understand?" Seokjin's voice was almost so calm and yet so cold that it gave Jungkook shivers.

"I already know all that! I know. But what are we? Boyfriends? Lovers? Friends with benefits? I don't know Jin?! Tell me."

Seokjin gasped then scoffed. "What? Hyung? Do you hear yourself? Friends with benefits? Like seriously? That won't happen. That will never happen. I hate that. Because I'm not just a friend to you nor are you just a friend to me."

"Well, I'm just asking. You are now in an official relationship with Taehyung. You go out together a lot, sleep together a lot, fuck etc. And above all you are boyfriends. So I would like to know what I am to you."

Seokjin moved a little closer until his chest was pressed against Jungkook's. "What are you to me?"

Jungkook's thoughts mingled as Seokjin's gaze softened on him and fell on his lips. "Yes. What am I to you? Tell me please... I just want to stop being so confused about your feelings for me."

Seokjin pressed his lips. He released the pressed lips, the last of which had turned a little red from the pressure. The bottom lip caught Jungkook's attention for a brief moment. Well, if there was one part of Seokjin that Jungkook loved above all else it was definitely his lips.

Seokjin observed the older's face for a few minutes. 'Ah Jungkookie...' The desperation on Jungkook's face made Seokjin feel aweful for even making the older feel that way. "Giving us the title of boyfriends wouldn't be enough to express how we feel about one another. What I feel for you," Seokjin said. "What I feel for you is way too strong to leave it on a mere 'boyfriends', Jungkook."

Silence reigned in the living room, only the far away waves hitting on the shore could be heard. The two remained there. Silently observing one another, the little changes in gestures and attitudes, tenderized glances, Adam's apples moving every time they swallowed their saliva, the staring and dazed eyes, the discreet licking of the inside of their lips, the inhalation of the perfume of each secretly. Two hearts racing to reach that high. The two young lovers were simply lost in a world that was their own.

A smile of relief made its way to Jungkook's lips. His hands went up to the younger man's hips, making sure to slip under the top Seokjin was wearing. Seokjin got goosebumps at Jungkook's cold hands but the feeling went away quickly enough as he felt the large hands massage his hips and fingers drawing patterns on his lower back.

"You make me so restless Jinnie. You can't even imagine how much."

"I don't like it when you doubt us," Seokjin said. His voice came out as a mere whisper. He wondered since when did he start getting so deeply affected by anything Jungkook would say. "It feels so weird to be so honest and bold with you. Can't you see how much my behaviour towards you has changed since the day we met at your birthday party? That should be enough proof that I care a lot about you now, hyung."