16

Taehyung and Jungkook got ready to join their friends and have lunch together. But Jungkook was still confused, had he said anything to Seokjin ?

He was lost in his thoughts, trying his best to remember their conversation.

"You look a bit lost and confused Jungkook, what's up ?" Taehyung asked as they walked to his car.

Jungkook stopped, scratched his head and frowned. "It's nothing. I'm going to drive to the restaurant in my own car because I have to go to my parents' house afterwards and I guess you can't play the driver since you have plenty of missed calls from Jimin."

Taehyung took a deep breath then sighed, "He's going to give me a hard time."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows with a smile, "Well, what did you expect after ignoring him all that time ? Good luck facing him though. You can leave first because I have to go back inside and get my keys. I'll meet you at the restaurant, and most importantly don't run away."

Taehyung laughed, nodded and got into his car. Jungkook waited for him to start the car and leave the yard before going back inside the house.

He grabbed one of the cars keys quickly and headed for the front door when he received a message. It was Seokjin.

Baby Kim : Hello there handsome. I hope you don't have too much of a headache. As I promised, we'll meet again soon. I'm coming back with my team in a week, the date of the fashion show event has been moved up. Until then, take care of yourself Jungkook-ssi.

Jungkook felt his little heart quicken. He quickly opened the message and reread it several times as if the words disappeared from his mind the moment he finished reading the last sentence. "Seokjin-Ah..." he said in a whisper to himself.

His fingers wanted so badly to go to the 'call' icon but he knew he couldn't. Seokjin had warned them that he would be busy. And now that his fashion show had been moved up, Jungkook couldn't imagine the stress Seokjin was under.

Jungkook : Do your best. Don't get too stressed out, okay ? I'm sure everything will be fine.

Jungkook knew that some encouraging words would cheer him up. Even though Seokjin clearly didn't need them. Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat as a new notification appeared on his phone.

Baby Kim : Thank you, that's kind of weird as I don't get such words often. What are you doing right now ?

Jungkook bit his bottom lip and smiled, simple messages from Seokjin were making his heart skip beats and he kind of liked the feeling.

Jungkook : I'm not doing anything and you ? Actually I have to leave from my house to go have lunch with Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung. But I'm a little late. What are you doing ? I hope I'm not disturbing you ?

Baby Kim : Not at all. Especially since I was the one who sent the first message so it should be me asking you that. I'm on coffee break right now. Do you mind if we talk a little ?

Jungkook gasped and choked as he swallowed. 'He wants to talk ? To me ? He's making me lose my mind !'

Jungkook : Do you mean in messages or on call ?

Baby Kim : Since you're leaving, why don't we make a call ? You're going to drive so it's the best thing to do. Do you have a windshield mount ?

Jungkook blinked for a moment, thought about it and then nodded. 'Are you stupid? He can't see you ! Why are you nodding ?'

Jungkook : Yes, I have them in all my cars. If you want we can have a video call... it's just a suggestion.

Baby Kim : You want to see me ?