26

Jungkook saw Seokjin looking at the moon. He approached and embraced him from behind. "What's wrong?"

Seokjin felt a knot form in his throat. He just closed his eyes and relaxed in Jungkook's arms. But that made Jungkook worried. Seokjin was way too quiet tonight.

"Baby... tell me what's wrong."

Seokjin turned to him, "Can we go home now?" Seokjin asked, his voice low and slightly cracking.

Jungkook stroked Seokjin's cheeks, he didn't like seeing Seokjin like this. He seemed to be holding back his anger and tears, something that surprised Jungkook since Seokjin is usually very impulsive and doesn't know how to control his emotions when it comes to Jungkook.

"Bae..." Jungkook murmured as Seokjin rested his forehead against his shoulder.

"Don't say anything please...hold me..."

Seokjin's heart fluttered as Jungkook held him close, wrapping his arms around him. Seokjin's mind was completely lost in all that Jungkook was, his gentle smile, his caresses, his kisses and the way he was so tender and soft with him, so perfectly and sensually.

Seokjin closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling but then just as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, the latter lifted him up.

Seokjin looked up, smiling at him. It had made Jungkook happy to witness the little gasp of the younger man then it being replaced by a soft, gentle smile. 'He is the cutest and prettiest when he is happy.'

Seokjin let himself be happy in his arms, loving him, looking at him with all his feelings out in the open, as he enjoyed every little moment he had with Jungkook.

"How about instead of going straight to sleep we do something to keep us busy?" Jungkook suggested.

"Something like what?" Seokjin asked. Jungkook started walking, heading for the underground garage.

He hummed, "There are lots of things we could do. For example, take a dip in the hot tub, watch a movie while eating popcorn and so on, then fall asleep."

"A hot tub?"

"Yeah? You don't like that?"

"It's not that I don't like it. It's just that I don't remember seeing a hot tub at your house hyung..."

"I know you have very bad memories in my main house so we'll go somewhere else because I want you to relax and just enjoy being with me, us together. Only. It's a little far away from here but it's better this way. Let's escape." Jungkook paused. "What do you say?"

"Escape?" Seokjin asked, he was slightly confused.

They arrived in front of the car. Jungkook put Seokjin on the hood of the car and stood between his legs. "What do you think? Let's run away together."

Seokjin pretended to think, looking up. He looked back at Jungkook with enthusiasm. His bright, shy smile had Jungkook shaking his head. Jungkook knew, he knew that he was definitely whipped for Seokjin.

"Let's run away then, hyung."

Jungkook was slightly taken aback, words were stuck in his throat. For a minute or so the two just kept looking at each other.

Jungkook helped him down and they got inside the car.

"Can you play some songs?" Seokjin asked as Jungkook pulled out of his parents' property.

"I'll leave you to it."

Seokjin smirked. "How many iPads do you have? Are there iPads in all of your cars? Or in just some?"