1

"Ah Jungkook... I'm going to become your biggest mistake. The love of your life or an eternal enemy? All I know is that in the end of this game I will be the winner because I will always be the one I should love."

In the middle of the large black and white bathroom stood a man with curly black hair, who had just woken up and was going to wash up and then go out to rule the world. Barefoot, he approached the bath with the elegance of a so-called grace that is nowhere to be seen. His skin smooth and milky, his body almost too perfect, wrapped in a silky white bathrobe. Unfolding the dressing gown, the fine fabric slid delicately over his broad shoulders, like a feather falling into its rightful place.

A tattoo.

On his left shoulder blade. A word, small well-written letters carved into his skin. A naked beauty standing there, like the real clear crystal in the room, he stepped into the huge white rock crystal bathtub. The warm water relaxed his body and the comfort it gave him made him close his eyes instinctively. He wanted to buy this feeling, to keep it close to him forever. That brief feeling of freedom. That's why he always ended up sinking deeper into the warm, fragrant bath, as he was doing at the moment.

'Just as a person gives up old clothes to put on new ones, so the soul accepts new material bodies to replace the old and useless ones,' he thought.

The water submerged him as he let his body go deeper and deeper into the bubble bath, until his face was completely in the water, hidden by the bubbles. The smell of strawberries filled the air throughout the large bathroom. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes, alerted by the loud creaking of the door and its slamming against the wall. But he didn't move. Hurried footsteps were heard, then cold hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him out of the water.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to submerge yourself in water like that when you take a bath? It's become a bad habit over the years,"  the newly arrived man stammered as he wiped the bubbles from the younger man's face. "You know we don't like it when you do that, but you keep doing it anyway."

The other just smiled at him, his eyes closed and his forearms resting on the edge of the bath. It wasn't the first or the tenth time he'd done it. After a deep sigh, the older shook his head and gently tucked the wet strands of hair back behind the other's ears.

"Anyway! You've got to hear this, I'll scold you another time," he enthused, wiping his hands with a towel he'd taken from one of the drawers next to the bath. He picked up an iPad that he had placed on the floor beside him when he arrived, when he had squatted down.

Turning the screen towards the younger man, he played a video, what appeared to be a news report. "Morning news," he said.

'Today's big event will be held at the Jeon family's private estate in Seoul by the wealthy family to celebrate something really special. Everyone should already know: it's the birthday of their only son, the successful businessman and handsome son of the Jeon family, Jeon Jungkook! The young bachelor who runs Jeon Group is already trending on Twitter-'

The young presenter beamed, a big smile on her face as if she'd been waiting for this. Her next words made the younger man roll his eyes: 'Don't forget to wish our handsome young CEO a happy birthday everyone!'

The older man paused the video, then rested his eyes on the younger.

"He's certainly had sex with her in her own bed," the younger man declared as he leaned comfortably into his strawberry-scented bubble bath. The other man laughed at his words.

"So, shall we go or do you have other plans for tonight?" asked the older man as he stood up, a smirk forming on his lips. The younger man simply hummed, closing his eyes.