7

People often say that bad times will leave and good times will arrive soon, you just have to hold on. But aren't they wrong though ? For how long do you think you will be able to hold on ?
In Seokjin's case it was the absolute contrary. His mind was a mess, a mess he couldn't clear up. The focal point of this mess being Jeon Jeongguk himself.

'It came to an end the moment I realised that he — the person I have to destroy — caught feelings on the way to the battle field.'

Seokjin woke up earlier than Taehyung and Jungkook, around five in the morning. He just stayed there — between the two males — studying Jungkook's face as it was just two inches away from his. Jungkook's nose really caught his attention from the very first time they met, it was just so perfect, perfect lines and he just wanted to bite it. Maybe he has some nose kink or he just liked Jungkook's. Shaking the feeling, Seokjin's eyes shifted to the other's closed ones. 'He has such a calm and comforting aura while sleeping, who would believe that you are his son. I think I have a thing for his tattoos, I've been looking at them for a while now...'

Seokjin slowly ran his fingertips on Jungkook's tattoos, studying them intently until his eyes fell on a particular one, almost irrelevant.

'Small written tattoos are the most meaningful ones, because you are somehow trying to hide them. I wonder what is the meaning of that... euphoria, I know it can't just be that. Why are you so complicated to understand, complicated to read even ? How can I know who you are if you keep on acting like that ? At one point, you make me feel as though you are completely different from him, then suddenly you'd prove me wrong. Unlike Kim Taehyung, you're not an open book. I hate all that, you are giving me a headache I didn't ask for Jeon Jeongguk. What are you saying Jinnie ? You're losing it ! You've to think of a plan for now, don't get distracted. Get a hold on yourself, young man.'

As most of you all must be thinking, Seokjin did hear all of their conversations and Jungkook's confession definitely didn't go past his ears. He heard it all, and it did things to him, things he wasn't ready to accept. He wondered whether he was actually developing a soft spot for Jungkook unwillingly.

Thinking about the night Jungkook came to his house, Seokjin definitely knew that there was something between them. Jungkook have this capability to break the walls he built around himself, and that just with his gentleness. It was a weakness he had to get ridden of, because there is a lot coming with that feeling.

The real question is can he accept Jungkook the way he accepted Taehyung knowing that there is a difference between them ? He is the predator and Jungkook, the prey. He will lose if he changes the roles.

'If you really like me then let's test how much you can love then—,' Seokjin thought looking right at Jungkook's face, Jungkook's eyes were hidden behind his long bangs somehow annoying him. Just as he was about to push the strands away, he felt Taehyung stir up in his sleep and the latter's leg — as always — flew over Seokjin's in a possessive manner. But the little movement being a little bit abrupt, made Jungkook jolt awake as Taehyung's foot came in contact with his private parts.

He flew his hands to his crotch, groaning in pain while still being sleepy. Seokjin couldn't hold in his laugh and exploded, it just seemed so theatrical that he had to laugh. The sound of his laugh startled both Taehyung and Jungkook as it was deep — but not too much — and weirdly sexy.

Taehyung yawned then leaned over the youngest's shoulder to see Seokjin's face, which made Seokjin tilt his head to look at him, he could feel his breath fanning his neck. "Good morning, beautiful."

Seokjin had to smile as he lay on his back to see him properly. His eyes shut close feeling Taehyung's fingers tucking his messy bangs behind his ears. "Good morning, hyung."