11

What happened went really hard on Seokjin as he couldn't believe what he saw. Taehyung preferred to keep the news private for now, so he only talked about it to his friends. They knew that Jungkook did not die from just that. Taehyung — especially — noticed how the man were hesitating when it came to shot at Jungkook. They were aiming for Seokjin not for Jungkook.

"He will be back." Taehyung was now in his office looking over a presentation sent by one of his employees but his thoughts were filled with worries about Seokjin. Just when he brought up his hand to massage his forehead, the person who had been occupying his thoughts barged into his office somehow like a dead body, with no emotions.

Even thought Seokjin was feeling down lately, he still dresses nice and elegant.

"That can't be true, right ? They are saying nonsense. Nothing happened to my Kookie. Look at me, love. Right ?", Seokjin argued, cupping Taehyung's cheeks to make him at him. But when his eyes met Taehyung's he pulled his hands away, looking at Taehyung as if he were a monster. "Where is he ? What have you done to my Tete ? Where is my Kookie ? You monster ! Where did you take them ? Give them back to me !"

"Stop it ! You are losing your mind ! Jungkook is not here anymore," Taehyung yelled at him. Seokjin broke down crying, his legs gave up— he fell on the ground holding his head. His vision blurring as seconds passed. "Seokjin-Ah !"

In the blink of an eye, the younger collapsed on the cold white tiles. Taehyung crouched down checking his breathing then his body temperature. "Damn it, he is burning up ! Have I become this careless about you ?"

He picked the younger male in his arms hurrying out of the building to his car.

It has been a month since Taehyung brought Seokjin to the hospital. Jimin and Hoseok kept visiting during the time when Taehyung couldn't be with him because of work.

The doctor in charge of the young man said that Seokjin was going through a traumatic period, so it is better to let him stay at the hospital for some days to be followed closely by doctors and nurses. Taehyung would spend entire days with him when he didn't have any important meeting. But Seokjin would refuse to eat every day, all he would be asking for is Jungkook.

Until one morning, he was given back what he was missing. While he was sleeping he felt hands cup his cheeks —then soft lips were placed on his. His eyes fluttered open to meet eyes with the ones he was longing for— Jungkook was there, hovering over him— kissing him.

Kiss— they kissed.

He teared up when he felt Jungkook smile into the kiss then tug at his bottom lip. Seokjin smiled, hot tears run down his cheeks. With a bit of strength he brought his arms to the older's neck, pulling him closer.

Jungkook growled at the uncomfortable position— he couldn't enjoy this moment properly— making Seokjin pull back and laugh happily. "Kookie..."

"Missed me, love ?", Jungkook asked bitting his lips when his eyes landed on Seokjin's now swollen lips. He laughed contently at Seokjin's eager nodding.

"Please, don't leave me —again," Seokjin hiccuped, he slid his arms under Jungkook's armpits to clutch his shirt over his shoulder blades. Jungkook started placing hard kisses full of love and passion on the younger's neck.

"Not happening again," Jungkook reassured, pulling the younger in a sitting position as he rocked themselves. "Let's get you out of here, okay ? I don't like you being locked between four white walls like this."

"Let's go home."

"And make love ?" Jungkook teased only to receive a smack on his nape. It was still the same Seokjin he fell in love with. "I already told Taehyung that I will get you discharged today, Bree is waiting for you, baby."