27

Jungkook was the first to wake up, smiling as he saw how Seokjin was clinging to him as he was sleeping. Jungkook pulled away from him and got out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Once he had finished washing he just put on a pair of grey sweatpants and then checked that Seokjin was well covered on the bed. Jungkook took his phone and went to the ground floor to prepare something to eat.

As he was walking down the stairs he began to look at his notifications and his steps stopped at the sight of a last night's message, actually at the sight of Seokjin's name.

He frowned. 'Call me back as soon as you wake up it's urgent. Since you're not answering, I assume you're sleeping. In any case, call me. It's about Kim Seokjin. I really advise you to stay away from that guy Jungkook. Please call me when you wake up.'

Jungkook rushed down the stairs and out of the house to call this person.

You finally decided to call? I've been waiting for your call since last night.

— Get to the point. What do I need to know about him?

Jungkook, Seokjin is the biological son of the Kims who were murdered in their own home eleven years ago.

— I already know that.

And did you know that his family, your family, including you, Taehyung's family, Jimin's family, Hoseok's family, Namjoon's family, and Yoongi's family all lived on the same street eleven years ago?

Jungkook frowned. But it occurred to him that his mother had talked about moving.

— And?

What 'and'? Jungkook, do you not realize that this could all be just a well calculated plan to hurt you because Seokjin associates you all with the death of his parents?

—And even if it is, I don't care. You don't know him. I do. And why would he associate us with the death of his parents? We were just kids at that time.

Yes, you were kids. But not your parents, your families. Jungkook just get away from him...

Jungkook tongued his cheek.

—Don't tell me what to do, I'm an adult. Whatever... I know how to handle the situation. If you don't have anything else to say, I'll hang up now.

There's something you should know Jungkook.

Jungkook had to remain silent as he heard the tone of the woman on the other side of the line.

—What is it?

After his parents died, Seokjin stayed in Seoul in their house for another year and guess which school he had been admitted to.

Jungkook's heart began to race.

—Which school?

The same as you and the boys.

Jungkook was deep in thought. If Seokjin was in the same school as him how come he doesn't remember? How could he forget a face like Seokjin's?

— Are you sure about that?

Of course. I sent you everything by email. Just check it out. I have to go now, there are clients waiting for me.

Jungkook hummed.

— I see. Thank you. Have a nice day.

You as well.

Jungkook hung up. He stood there in front of the pool, trying to remember those years at that school. "I don't think it's possible unless he had surgery. I remember almost all the kids in that school. If Seokjin was there I would remember."