37

Morning came and Seokjin woke up to the sound of things breaking downstairs. His head hurt so much he didn't know which way to turn to sleep a bit more. He got up, grabbed the nearest bathrobe and wrapped himself up before heading downstairs to check out what was going on.

Despite his hangover and urge to vomit, Seokjin rushed down the stairs to stop Taehyung and Jungkook. You see, these two men were the reason he could no longer sleep and woke up. They were fighting, they were literally at each other's throats in the living room. They had ravaged the entire place.

"STOP!! What the hell!? What's the matter with you two?!!! I SAID STOP! Jungkook stop!! You're going to hurt Taehyung!" Seokjin shouted and pulled Jungkook by the arm to stop him from punching Taehyung, but Jungkook gave him a strong push on his chest. This caused Seokjin to topple backwards.

Taehyung and Jungkook stopped fighting instantly when they heard Seokjin groan in pain. They looked at him and saw him holding his lower back. He had hit the glass dining table after Jungkook had pushed him.

Taehyung took advantage of the fact that Jungkook got distracted to punch a hard one on his balls. "You really deserve this one," Taehyung muttered to Jungkook before leaving him groaning in pain to check on Seokjin.

A concerned Taehyung grabbed Seokjin by the waist and massaged him lightly where Seokjin had been holding a few seconds ago. Perhaps it was because of fatigue or because of the two beating each other up and his now lower back pain, or a mix of all of those but tears came to Seokjin's eyes as he stared at Taehyung with a pained expression.

"The hell is wrong with the two of you?" Seokjin quietly asked. Disappointed and clearly hurt.

Taehyung wiped the tears away as quickly as they had come. "Show me. Does it hurt a lot? Please don't cry."

Seokjin removed Taehyung's hands from his cheeks to look at the two man, now angry and confused. Jungkook was still lying on the ground, completely exhausted and beat up.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on here?! How long have you been physically fighting like this?!" Seokjin shouted.

Jungkook sneered, which made Seokjin frown. Seokjin tried to approach him as Jungkook lay on his back, laughing like a psychopath, his nose dripping blood.

Before Seokjin could reach him, Taehyung stopped him by grabbing his wrist. Seokjin turned his head towards Taehyung. Taehyung was looking at him with a worried, pleading expression. "Seokjin, let's get out of here. It's better if we leave this place. Let's go to mine and we can talk, okay?"

Seokjin said nothing and took a step towards Jungkook only for Taehyung to tighten his grip around his wrist. "Let me go?! What's the matter with you? Jungkook's nose is literally bleeding! I have to go check if he's hurt somewhere else too. He just recently recovered from his injuries."

But Taehyung didn't release his grip. Seokjin tried to free his hand, but to no avail, increasing his level of frustration. Meanwhile Jungkook's laughter only grew louder.

"You care too much about me Seokjin-Ah," Jungkook said. His voice sounded weirdly cold, a cold and almost sarcastic tone that sent shivers down Seokjin's spine.

Seokjin didn't understand what was going on, but just from hearing Jungkook's tone of voice, he knew that this, this man right here, was not the man he loved. Seokjin's thoughts began to whirl, and all he wanted to do was to take Jungkook in his arms and reassure him that all was well and take away all of their insecurities, to make everything stop.

But Taehyung wouldn't let him. The latter was only at Jungkook with a dark, judgmental gaze.

"You shouldn't care anymore about someone who betrayed you, who stabbed you in the back," Taehyung said in a strict tone. "We must leave now. Please come with me, Seokjin."