31

Trigger warning: in this chapter, Seokjin's past is revealed. There's a mention of murder and violence. If you can't stand it, skip towards the end. Again, anything written here is a figment of my imagination. None of it is true. Enjoy your reading ❤️

Morning came and Jungkook woke up to leave, but he was still unsure. He lifted Seokjin off his body and got out of bed, making sure that the young man was well covered up, without waking him. He used Seokjin's bathroom to freshen up before leaving. (Of course Seokjin had a stock of toothbrushes so he took one of these.)

Once he'd finished washing up, Jungkook went to check if Seokjin was still asleep. Fortunately he was. Jungkook sat down on the bed, watching Seokjin carefully.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I have to leave you for a few hours but I'll be back. I promise. Don't do anything dangerous in the meantime. The last thing I want to hear is that you've ended up in hospital. You were that tired my baby... I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can, take care of yourself, for me and for yourself," Jungkook murmured. He placed a kiss on Seokjin's forehead and then left.

A couple of hours later...

At Taehyung's request, Seokjin came to Taehyung's office. Taehyung had called him to have lunch with him during his break. Although Taehyung didn't tell him anything more, Seokjin knew it was at Jungkook's request. Seokjin had noticed the bodyguard following him closely. He wasn't a fool but at the same time he understood Jungkook. Jungkook was simply worried and informed either Soobin or Yeonjun.

Well, his welcome at Taehyung's company wasn't one of the prettiest. When Seokjin arrived outside his beloved Taehyung's office, the first thing he saw was a woman's back. There she was, in the office, sitting on the floor, Taehyung's secretary between his legs. From Seokjin's point of view, the little scene looked very, very inappropriate.

Seokjin held back his anger. He leaned against the doorframe, clutching his phone in his hand. His once pure eyes, when he arrived at the front of the building, were now tinged with red. They weren't even looking at him. Seokjin could have sworn the woman had glanced at him.

'What's up with these women I swear to god they are really looking for it?!' Seokjin thought, his jaw clenched.

Taehyung got up from the sofa, his eyes glued to his phone, and headed for his office chair.

Seokjin slammed the door with his foot, causing Taehyung to finally look at him, "Oh? Hello baby! I was just about to call you. I thought you wouldn't have time to come and would have to cancel. I'm glad you're here!" Taehyung exclaimed, forgetting about the woman still kneeling on the floor.

Taehyung went over to Seokjin to give him a hug, but when Seokjin's eyes met his, he knew something was wrong and stopped a step away from the younger man. It was then that he remembered his secretary. Taehyung shook his head, heaved a deep sigh and shoved his hands in his pockets before turning to her.

"Yun-Hee, could you leave us alone for a moment?" Taehyung said.

Seeing that Seokjin had remained standing at the door, Taehyung prayed that Seokjin wouldn't hurt the poor woman by walking past him to get out. Knowing Seokjin, he would dare to trip her up.

Seokjin rolled his eyes when he saw that Taehyung was being nice to this woman whereas he was cold to everyone else in the office. His nose itched and a lump formed in his throat. Seokjin knew that this was driving him mad and that he was going to explode at any moment.

The secretary stood up, patted her 'ugly flat ass' as Seokjin thought, then turned and smiled at Taehyung.

"Okay. See you later for the meeting then Tae," she beamed flashing a playful smile to Taehyung.