19

As promised Seokjin went to see Taehyung to spend some time with him alone. But he had to come to Taehyung's parents' house as Taehyung was not answering his calls. He wanted to have breakfast with him so he called Jungkook first to ask him where Taehyung was as he didn't find him at his own house.

Obviously Jungkook told him where Taehyung was and added that it would be a bad idea to go there so early in the morning but also that if Taehyung wasn't answering there was a reason.

But Seokjin being stubborn told him that everything would be okay so he went there. When he arrived he was greeted by a maid and then by Mrs. Kim who was happy to see him. She got a bit emotional as Seokjin reminded her of her late friend.

"Seokjin-Ah ?"

"Yes Mrs. Kim ?"

"You can call me by my name honey. Why did you come here this early ?"

"I wanted to have breakfast with Taehyung. Is he still sleeping ?"

Suddenly Mrs. Kim remembered Jungkook's words some weeks ago when she saw Seokjin glance upstairs. 'Your son is upstairs with a woman...'

Seokjin stood up and knelt in front of her when he noticed her face became pale. "Are you okay ? Did I say something wrong ?" Seokjin asked, he raised his hands and took hers making her look at him.

She remained silent for a while then smiled awkwardly. She shook her head and took Seokjin's hands in hers.

"Seokjin-Ah..."

"Yes ? Are you alright ? You look a bit pale..."

"Whatever you see upstairs... promise me that you will not hate Taehyung or me."

Seokjin frowned, he didn't like where the conversation was going. His hands unconsciously started to slid off Mrs. Kim's hands but the latter grasped them once again.

"I promise ! He is not like that ! He loves you so much he would never do that to you without any reason... please I... promise me."

Seokjin pulled away his hands. Mrs. Kim gasped when Seokjin suddenly looked up at him with misty cold eyes. He stood up and stepped away from her.

"In which room is he ?" Seokjin asked with a slightly angered tone.

Mrs. Kim knew that it was too late seeing Seokjin's anger and the way he was breathing so hard. Mrs. Kim tried to reach out for Seokjin's hands once again but seeing how Seokjin flinched she stopped trying and started heading to the stairs.

"Follow me..."

Once they reached the room, Seokjin stood in front of the door, petrified. So Mrs. Kim knocked multiple times. As her son was not coming out she opened the door and the scene in front of her made her feel sick. She brought her hand to her mouth and stepped inside following Seokjin.

She gasped loudly when Seokjin grabbed a full fist of Taehyung's hair and raised his head from the chest of the girl he was sleeping on. The only thing that could be heard after that were Mrs. Kim's loud gasp as Seokjin slammed Taehyung's face on the bed and held it down forcefully.

Obviously Taehyung woke up due to his mother's screams and also for being unable to breath. The girl on the bed woke up too. Her eyes widened when they met Seokjin's cold stare.

Seokjin pulled away his hands and folded his arms. When Taehyung turned around and finally laid his eyes on Seokjin, Seokjin snickered seeing his shocked expression.

"Good morning darling. Did you have a good night sleep ? Seems like you did." Seokjin said sarcastically.

He crouched down to Taehyung's level next to the bed and slowly traced his face with his forefinger.