21

After the weekend was over, everything returned to more or less normal. Jungkook had returned to his parents' house, Taehyung had gone home and Seokjin was in his own house. Today, being a day in the week, everyone had gone to work.

On Jungkook's side, he had a ton of files to review, sign and all that. Luckily he had Seokjin's two employees to help him out a bit. So he finished his day quite early, around noon, everything was done. He asked to leave the reports on his table and went outside to get some fresh air.

But just as he was about to join Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok for lunch, he got a call from his mother telling him to go home. He didn't question it as his mother sounded preoccupied on the phone and went straight home.

When he arrived, he pulled the car into the yard and left it unlocked and ran inside.

"Mom !" he shouted.

Mrs. Jeon came out of the kitchen with a big smile. "Hello there."

"Hello ??" Jungkook repeated with a confused look. "Are you okay ? You scared me on the phone."

"I'm very very well. I actually called you here to do me a little favor."

Jungkook sighed and went to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. "You scared me mom ! I thought you weren't feeling well. What favour ? Tell me everything."

Mrs. Jeon cleared her throat and smiled, "I'd like you to get someone for me at their work. I invited them to lunch here at the house. I offered to send someone to pick them up."

Jungkook frowned. "Mom...you wouldn't by any chance be trying to set me up with a woman or a man ? You know I don't like that sort of thing and I already told you I have a lover."

Mrs. Jeon pouted, "But I didn't tell you they are coming for you ! It's me this person is coming for !"

Jungkook gasped, "What ? You finally decided to leave the old man ?" A smile found its way onto his face. But he left immediately as Mrs. Jeon tapped him on the arm.

"Stop it. Respect your father Jungkook. I know he's not the most perfect of fathers but he's still your father and my husband."

Jungkook shook his head. "Alright give me that person's number I'll call her once we get in the car and she'll give me the address of her company."

Mrs. Jeon wasted no time and handed him a piece of paper with a nameless number which made Jungkook even more irritated and nervous. He definitely didn't want to run into a woman who was interested in him.

"Well, I'll get going mom," Jungkook says. His mother said goodbye with a kiss on the forehead and he left.

Once in the car he dialed the number but was surprised when the number came up "my love ❤️", that is Seokjin. Seokjin's contact appeared on the screen. "Uh ?"

It was his number. He decided to call just in case.

"Babe ?"

"Uh yes, hello Hyung ? Is everything okay ?"

"Uhm, yeah. Where are you ?"

"I'm at work now, I have a client waiting in my office. But I have to leave afterwards, a car is supposed to pick me up because I have to go see someone. You wanted to see me ?"

Jungkook smiled, licked his lips and cleared his throat. "You already know the answer to your question but hey, from what I hear you're already booked this afternoon. And which company ?"

"I'm at M&S Entertainment. I'm free tonight, if you're free too we can do something together. Let's go out to eat together with Tae-hyung, for example."