11.

Donghee sat in the comfort of her temporary bedroom

Donghee sat in the comfort of her temporary bedroom. She sat at the black desk that was accompanied by a black leather office chair. Soft R&B songs were playing from her laptop that sat in front of her.

markerina markus is calling...

"Yes monsieur how can I help you?"
"I looked through some CCTV footage throughout the whole day yesterday at the apartment building and three men were in your apartment."
"Is there any way of identifying who they were?" Donghee sat straight in her seat, hoping that he'd say yes.

"They were only covering half their face but I can probably get identities from their eyes, yes."
"Update me on anything yuh?" Mark didn't reply. The silence was scaring Donghee.
"No wait just hold on a moment, I'm nearly done." Hearing him finally speak, she said nothing and just waited.

Minutes passed and neither of them had said a word. That was until just now.

"Identified. Bae Byungho, 48. Jung Haru, 36. Moon Jihoon, 43. They're in a gang called BT, Blood Thorn. I don't know what they have with or against you but I'll find out for you. I'll message you anything I find but for now, I need to get ready for a drug deal."
"Alright thanks Markus! Have fun collecting drugs." Donghee said happily before hanging up.

Donghee took a small sticky note, writing down the three names and gang name. After writing the names, she got up from her seat and walked out the bedroom. Donghee yawned, stretching her arms up in the air.

When Donghee felt something sharp skim her cheek, she shot her eyes opened and looked at the knife that was thrown into the wall behind her. Her eyes diverted to a male that stood in the kitchen.

"Why are you here?" He asked.
"Uhm because Jeno let me..?" Donghee immediately recognised the male from breakfast a few days ago.

"I'm the only person that Jeno lets in here. Why the fuck are you here?" He asked again, voice sounding more serious.

"Because I'm basically homeless and targeted alright?" Donghee walked into the kitchen, lightly pushing the male aside so she could get to the fridge.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands." Jaemin snarled at her, dusting the area that she touched. "What are you? Draco Malfoy?"

Donghee's eyes scanned from the bottom of his figure and up to the platinum blonde hair. Jaemin mirrored her actions, scanning her from bottom to the short black hair she had. While the male had a face full of disgust, Donghee looked at him like she approved of his visuals.

"Nice brow piercing. I've always wanted to get one but I'm not sure if it'd look good on me. What piercings do you have? Other than your lip, brow, and ears?" Donghee looked at the silver jewelry that was pierced into the skin at multiple areas.

When Jaemin stuck his tongue out at her, it took her a moment to process that he was showing her a piercing.

"Dude~ I've always wanted a tongue piercing but I'm scared of getting pierced there." Donghee shuddered her shoulders as she took a sip of water.

"One of the members can pierce you, he can also give you tattoos. Ten does it for all of us if we want it." Jaemin explained. Without a word, Jaemin walked towards the balcony, sliding the door open and walking out.

Bored without anything to do, Donghee followed him. When she stepped outside onto the balcony, she was immediately greeted with the winter breeze against her bare arms. Donghee gritted her teeth, trying to push away the shivers down her spine.

"Why are you following me?" Jaemin looked over the city and busy cars.
"Because I'm bored and can't be bothered doing my work, deal with it." Donghee stood beside him, although at a distance.

When the male placed a cigarette in his mouth and raised a lighter to it, Donghee pulled the cigarette out of his mouth.

"Don't smoke, or at least don't do it when I'm here."
"You don't smoke?" Jaemin turned his whole body to her, raising a brow at her.
"What kind of medical student would I be if I smoked?"
"I'm a medic too kiddo." The male scoffed at her logic, finding her an idiot in that moment.

"You're a medic but you don't take care of the members when they're sick. You only take care of them when they're injured. I learn to help people when they're sick and when injured. See the difference?" Donghee turned from the passing cars below to the male beside her.
"Alright then smartass." He irritatedly snarled at the younger female.

The both of them continued to stand beside each other in silence. Neither of them were bothered to say a word and so they just stood in each other's presence.

"I'm gonna sleep in Jeno's room. Don't be loud or I'll slit your throat open."

eheheheheheh yall may love me for how I portray their 'relationship' BUT u will also hate me at one point for it