55.

The day had finally come - Donghee was coming home

Jaemin had told her that Hwayoung prepared a dinner inviting all the members to which Jaemin decided to invite her too. Donghee was quite nervous, there were sone members that she hadn't even properly met yet. Not only that but she was meeting Hwayoung for the first time. Although she had heard many great things about her, the idea of meeting her was almost terrifying.

Donghee stood outside the airport waiting patiently for Jaemin to pick her up. She couldn't explain the nerves that were bubbling in her stomach at the time. She was nervous but excited but also scared but happy. She was feeling everything.

All of a sudden, two hands from behind covered Donghee's eyes. "Guess who?" Full of excitement, Donghee turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a tight hug.

"OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Jaemin laughed, grabbing her by the waist and spinning her around in the air. There was nothing but pure love and longing for one another. Donghee put her feet back onto the ground, staring up into Jaemin's eyes.

No words could put together how much longing was held in their eyes, as well as in the air. No words could describe the feeling of how much they yearned for each others touch and their love. Nothing, absolutely nothing, could describe the feeling of how hard their hearts pounded in their chests.

"I love you, Donghee, so don't ever leave me again."
"I won't, I promise."

Jaemin smiled widely, gums showing in his smile, as he pulled her back into another tight hug. "There's so many things to tell you properly in person, and there's so much to do and catch up on." Donghee laughed at his child like behaviour, watching him grab her bags and walk her to the car.

"Well, what's the first thing on the list?" Jaemin stopped at the trunk of the car with one of her bags in his hands mid air. He thought for a brief moment before turning to Donghee with a cheeky smile.

"Let's go home and take a nap together?"

. . . .

Night had come and Donghee and Jaemin had woken up from their nap and were now preparing for a dinner that Hwayoung had prepared.

"Is this okay? Or should I wear this instead? I wanna leave a good impression on her and cause I'm like meeting everyone else for like the first time in a year it'd be nice if I-"
"You look beautiful in all of them love." Jaemin placed his hands on either sides of her waist, staring down into her honey brown eyes.

Donghee's face turned red in an instant, not expecting the sudden close proximity between them. "Uhm I- I think uh..I'll just..wear the black top.." She hurriedly walked off to the bathroom. Seeing her flustered state, Jaemin could only chuckle under his breath.