48.

It was a quiet Sunday morning

It was a quiet Sunday morning. The sun shone through the closed curtains and the muffled sounds of birds chirping was heard. Donghee laid in bed with the warmth of two arms wrapped around her. His head comfortably fitting into her neck as they both slept peacefully.

It had been a few days since their little dispute. Everything was back to the way it was - but better. Healthier. They hadn't made it official yet but instead wanted to take things slow and at one step at a time.

Donghee woke up to the sound of pots and pans clashing onto the ground downstairs. She rolled over towards Jaemin sluggishly.

She could only stare at him without saying a word. His peaceful manner while he slept. The way his hair sat perfectly on his face as he slept. He himself was so perfect and beautiful.

"Are you gonna keep staring? If so, just kiss me already." Jaemin had a playful smirk plastered onto his face. Finally opening his eyes, he looked at Donghee whose face was brushed with a soft pink.

"Don't tell me what to do, Mr Na." He hummed in response.
"Miss Na do you want to kiss me?" Flustered and almost in shock, Donghee kicked him off the bed. Jaemin fell to the carpet covered ground with a loud thud and a groan in pain.

"Babe what the fuck?"
"Sorry! I'm so sorry, I- I panicked okay?!" Donghee looked down the bed to see his sitting upright rubbing his tired eyes. Her eyes moved to the sight of his ruffled and messy hair with a small chuckle.

"You're cute when you wake up."
"I know." Jaemin slowly pulled himself back into bed, wrapping his arms around his sweet lover.

"I love you." He said that every morning ever since their argument that night. If he didn't say it in the morning, he said it at night before bed. He didn't want to make the same mistake for not loving Donghee properly.

"I know." Donghee smiled. Jaemin immediately sat up in bed with his brows furrowed.
"You're meant to say it back."
"No."
"I'm breaking up with you."
"I love you, Na Jaemin."
"That's what I like." Jaemin smiled sweetly again and cuddled her back in bed.

. . . .

"You're packing already?" Mark walked into the room that afternoon to see Donghee sat on the floor with her suitcase. Clothes and objects were scattered everywhere in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm trynna leave end of this month to early next month." Donghee shrugged her shoulders. Mark took the chair in front of Donghee and sat himself down. He leaned forward over the back of the chair, looking down all of Donghee's belongings.

"Where are you gonna stay?"
"I know a few friends in Australia from back then." Mark hummed and nodded in response.

He looked over at the younger's phone which was blowing up with messages from one person.