14.

Donghee sat in the living room of Jeno's apartment

Donghee sat in the living room of Jeno's apartment. She had written down what Miss Nam told her.

"You must be careful, Donghee. A mirror reflects what you see, but never what is on the other side." 
"Miss, I need you to be more specific, I don't know what you mean." Donghee said quietly.

To say she was confused was an understatement. One day she was raging and throwing objects, and now she was sentimental and giving a poetic form of advice.

"People you show you one thing, but they will never show you the other side. The bigger half is always given to the 'better' person. A mirror will never show what's shown on the other side, unless the mirror breaks."

Donghee looked back at Miss Nam's word and she still had no clue what they meant. What was there on the other side? Was there something on the other side? Something she didn't know? What did she need to unravel?

. . .

markerina markus
hey boo
me and the dreamies are going on a mission💪💪😎😎
we bouta kill a group of bitches ehehehe
yo u think im strong enough to carry a wine rack?
chenle says yes

me
........ should i be concerned
psh and u say 'iM goNnA gO tO hEavEn aNd Be An anGeL'
also, i think u can carry one
if u had the strength
HAHAHA

markerina markus
YO DONT FUCK WT ME LIKE THAT
I THOUGHT U WERE TRYNNA COMPLIMENT ME

me
sucks to suck🍌🍑
what's ur mission
and don't say 'killing bitches, stay mad xoxo'

markerina markus
we killing bitches😎😩
stay mad xoxo✨🥺🤤👹🥰💖💞

me
...
i hope u sprain ur ankle while running for ur fucking life

markerina markus
nah fam u love me😙😙

me
das incest yo dont say that

markerina markus
AYO?!

me
ARE U NOT MY BROTHER ?!?!?!?!
😒😒😒

markerina markus
yessirrrrrr

me
then i can say incest all i want
miss me wt that sweet home alabama shit

markerina markus
yooo im in the van
omw to kill some bitches, stay mad xoxo
nah but like johna and i drank a bit before
so i genuinely might sprain my ankle

me
WHY WOULD U DRINK IF U KNEW UD BE GOING ON A MISSION
update me on ur ankle xoxo

. . .

Donghee sat at the desk. Her knee continuously bobbed up and down as she bit her lower lip. She kept the desk light on, making it the only source of light other than the light illuminating from her laptop.

She sat there and concentrated hard on what Miss Nam's words meant. Her index finger repeatedly tapped against the table, brows furrowed as she stared down at the words that replicated Miss Nam's.

"Think anymore and your brain might actually explode." Donghee flinched at the unexpected voice beside the door frame. Seeing the male have multiple bandages wrapped around his body Donghee naturally shot up to her feet in alert.

"Are you okay? Who wrapped your wounds? Did they do it properly? What happened?" In general, she didn't care much for Jaemin, but it was instinct to take care of someone and bombard them with questions.

"Woah there, since when were you so caring hm?" Jaemin looked down at the female who's eyes held nothing but worry.
"Shut up, it's basically second nature." Donghee gently punched the shoulder that wasn't injured while rolling her eyes.

"Also, I wrapped these bandages. Aren't they done so well?" He expected a compliment - he didn't get one. "You tie it very loose, it doesn't look firm at all." Hearing her words, Jaemin sent a glare to the female.
"You try tying like five bandages with a bleeding arm and sore arm then."
"Go sit on the bed." Donghee demanded the older. Jaemin could only raise a brow and smirk.
"Kinky ay? Wanting to finish the conversation from last times breakfast I see."
"I will push you off the balcony if you want."

Jaemin took a step forward, almost closing the gap between them. With his less painful arm, he brought it up to her chin, holding it gently.

"You can try, but I'll only bring you down with me." His resonant voice lingered through Donghee's ears.
"Now that, sounds kinky." Donghee winked at the equally flirtatious male. "Alright now seriously, go sit down and I'll wrap your wounds properly."

Jaemin went to take a seat on the king sized bed. While Donghee was still taking the aid kit out of the cupboard, Jaemin lifted his shirt over his head. When Donghee turned around, to see a shirtless male was the last thing she expected.

"I know I said kinky but that doesn't mean take off your shirt!" Donghee turned around immediately, feeling heat rush up to her face.
"It's called a stomach wound, smartass." Jaemin scoffed at what her mind went to first.

"Well a warning would've been nice you asshole." Donghee decided to ignore the view, sitting down in front of him with fresh bandages.

It didn't take long for Donghee to reclean his wounds and bandage them. It was rather the fact the close proximity. She was forced to push the blood rush away, having to focus on the wounds in front of her rather than how good the piercings looked on him.

"You should get a lip piercing. I think it'd look nice." Jaemin said suddenly. Donghee pulled away from his arm, it was the last wound she had to wrap and she was now done.

"Really? What makes you think that?" She asked, slightly unconvinced by his words.
"Because, I just do."
"What- you can't just say that and not tell me why."
"Do you really wanna know?" Jaemin leaned in closer, closing the gap between them.

"You have plump lips that would suit a piercing, a matching one at that."

Ooooo he's flirting

Ooooo he's flirting