50.

"Jihyeon?"

"Jihyeon?"

Donghee, before leaving to the airport, went to say her goodbyes to Jihyeon. She walked in the room seeing the older woman sitting by the window. Jihyeon turned her heard with a bright smile. "You're leaving today?" Donghee nodded.

"Stay safe, okay sweetie?" Jihyeon stood up from her seat. She engulfed Donghee into a long hug. She pulled away from the hug with her hands on the younger's shoulders, staring deeply into Donghee's eyes.

"I'll miss you so much, Jihyeon."
"Donghee, I have something for you." Jihyeon grabbed a small book from the table. It was one of those journals with a leather cover and a buttoned strap that kept the book closed. She handed it over to Donghee with a smile.

One that Donghee didn't realise was bittersweet.

"Don't read it till you get on the place, okay? I love you so much sweetie." Jihyeon wrapped her arms around Donghee one last time. "Now, before you go I also want to give you this." Jihyeon removed the bracelet from her wrist and held it in front of Donghee.

It was a beautiful silver bracelet with a small star and a moon.

"It was from your mother to me, but now I'm giving it to you."
"I- I couldn't possibly take it..it's from my mother.." Donghee denied the sudden gift.
"Your mother would want you to have it." Jihyeon took Donghee's hand, sliding the bracelet onto her wrist.

It was beautiful.

"Thank you." Donghee smiled at the elder.

There was something so warm in the atmosphere when Donghee spent time with Jihyeon. Donghee, without thought, jumped at Jihyeon with open arms. The young girl dug her face into Jihyeon's neck.

"I love you Jihyeon, truly I do. I'll make sure to write you letter and visit when I come back!"
"I'm sure you will sweetie."

. . . .

Donghee was accompanied by Mark, Donghyuck, and Jaemin at the airport. She had two suitcases full of her belongings ready. The three boys looked at her with longing eyes. They were gonna miss the girl, even if she was only leaving for a year.

They had already bid her goodbyes, Jaemin who obviously had the most to say. They watched as she slowly began to walk away.

"I'll miss you Dong! Remember to keep me updated!" Mark called out for the girl. Foolishly waving his arms around in attempt to get her attention. In return, she only laughed.

"Bye bye ugly~" Of course, Donghyuck tried to hide his true feelings. He was cheerful and happy, but little did Donghee know, he began to cry the moment they stepped back into the car.

Jaemin watched her figure get smaller in the distance. Something tugged in his heart to run after her. And so he did.

"Donghee!" Jaemin ran to her. The moment she turned around, Jaemin's hands held her face as he pulled her close into one last kiss. Donghee felt her heart beat like never before. She knew she would miss Jaemin but it was for the best.