53.only you

I stand up on my feet, a mess of cum all over my fingers.
Katarina's eyes are hooded and her heavy pants are turning softer and lower. Without hesitation she grabs my hands and sucks off the cum with her greedy mouth, her moist tongue keeping my cock hard. Her gaze stays locked on mine as she lays her moist tongue flat on my index finger and glides it upwards, wiping it clean.

"I want more," she says in a silky voice, stroking my hardness in a way that'll probably make me come again in less than 2 minutes.

"I want more too," I confess against her lips, slipping my fingers in her hair and pulling her into a hard kiss that makes our desire for each other build up even more.

She keeps stroking me as my mouth wanders down to her full breasts, licking and sucking on her tender and hardened nipples.

"I want to fuck you in my bed," I pant, sliding my finger back inside her, making her moan my name, "I want to fuck you slowly, savor every second of it," I add, softly biting the top of her breast.

She nods, bringing my lips up to hers and leading me to my bed.

She sits down on it, eyeing me seductively from under her lashes as she takes off my sweatpants.

She grabs my cock and kisses its tip, moving down to the underside with the tip of her tongue. She gently flicks the frenulum up and down, back and forth until she slowly creeps her lips over its head and sucks.

I groan, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pushing my dick deeper into her mouth.

Oh my fucking goodness, where the fuck has Katarina and her mouth been all my life.

As I realize this will be the first time we'll fuck in my bed, completely naked with no boundaries between us or interruptions, I feel myself getting more anxious and desperate.

She rubs my dick across her lips and spits on it, standing up as she strokes me, kissing my neck and chest.

I remember her wounds and slightly step back, out of breath, hungry for more, but to worried to continue. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask through ragged breaths. "You're hurt—"

She bites her lower lip, grabbing my hardness again, "I've never been more sure about anything in my life," she reassures me, caressing the head of my cock with her thumb, playing with my precum.

I start kissing her again.

Her tongue flutters against mine, its taste of whiskey and cherry driving me insane. I pull her closer against me, wishing I could fold her inside me to keep her safe, close.

Now there was only her. Katarina.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

KAT'S POV

Wolf places his lips on my neck, he nibbles and kisses his way up to my earlobe with ardor and passion.

"That feels nice," I whisper with a sigh, losing myself in my own pleasure.

Is there anything Wolf doesn't know about when it comes to sex? Gosh, of course women get obsessed with him, he's not only beautiful but a sex god also.

I ignore the pain in my abdomen as I softly pull him into bed with me. He slips inside me, thrusting twice before holding still.

I give him a confused look, "What?" I pant.

He stares down at me, his lips slightly parted as he takes me in, looking so raw and sexy.

He furrows his eyebrows, his cheeks turning red, "I have to go slow or the heat between your thighs and your damn tightness will make me come right this second."

I giggle, thinking he has never looked this cute and embarrassed.

"It's okay, love," I promise with a smile.

He grins, and turns serious again, "It isn't until you come again," he adds, stroking my cheek softly.

"I'm about to come too," I purr into his ear teasingly, swiveling my hips in a way that I know will send him right over the edge.

He groans my name, resting his forehead against my chest as he grasps my hip tightly, holding me still for a few seconds and then plunging deep inside me.

I gasp and close my eyes, savoring his hardness deep inside me, moaning and crying his name loudly with every single thrust.

"Look at me," he orders, roughly cupping my jaw.

I obey, my dark eyes meeting his colorful ones, sending me down a highway of pure ecstasy. Then I can't take it anymore, and before I realize it I'm grabbing a fistful of bedsheets in both hands. All the muscles in my thighs and belly tense and quiver, and just as my pussy contracts against his thick cock I can feel him releasing inside me.

Once both of our breaths normalize, Wolf rolls off of me, pulling me into his arms.

I curl myself against his chest, letting the soft breeze coming from the balcony hug my naked body. The full moon hanging high in the sky the only light displaying our pleased features.

I close my eyes, letting the peaceful sound of his heartbeat calm my rapid one.

And in that exact moment I know that there'll never be anyone else for me, but him. Cillian.