BONUS CHAPTER: Antonella Salvatore

Palermo's Hospital
Antonella's POV

I angrily scream at my own reflection— my burned and hairless reflection.

"My beauty. It's gone!" I sob, "I'm fucking nothing!"

And it's all Wolf's fault! How could he do this to me?! After all I've done for him! After all those times I've protected him! All I've taught him! All I've given him! He was no one until he met me!!!

I cry louder.

He even drowned my mother!!! And all because he has fallen in love with that bitch of Katarina DeLuca!!! The daughter of the man he loathes the most.

"I need more fucking drugs! I'm in so much pain!" I curse, screaming and crying.

Sebastian, my husband, enters my hospital's private suite in the ICU. He's busily texting on his phone.

"The plastic surgeon will see you tonight. You'll be back to yourself in no time," he tells me flatly, his eyes never leaving his phone.

"No! I won't go back to myself. I have other plans," I grab a cigarette and lighter that I've hidden under the small mattress and light it up, "I'm actually going to get a smaller chin, pointier nose, maybe even go with black hair— bigger boobs, smaller waist, etc. What do you think?"

I want to look like her... like Katarina. That will definitely capture Wolf's attention.

Sebastian shrugs, his eyes and fingers still on his phone.

I scowl, suddenly noticing that the scent of another woman's perfume lingers on his gray and crisp, Moncler suit.

"So you're fucking other women while I'm here, huh?" I ask him in Italian, even though he prefers Spanish since he's from Spain.

His brown eyes meet mine, a blank expression on them. He's probably wishing I would've died in that fire too. That would've been the case if Russo hadn't injected me with a serum that reverses the oleander extract side effects. When he told me beforehand what would happen, I didn't believe him, I never believed Wolf would try to finish me— and he did. Once I woke up, it was a little too late, half of my body was already burned and I was lying on a hospital bed.

"Since when have you cared who I'm fucking?" Sebastian asks coldly, putting his full lips in a hard line.

He's turned frigid and cold for a while now. I like him more this way. And I want to touch myself just by the way he's looking at me.

Hmmm.

Why hadn't I noticed how fine my dear husband is before? He's much younger than me, tall, lean, with full lips— that remind me of Wolf.

That's why I haven't noticed Sebastian at all, because I'm too focused and in love with Wolf.

"Don't get on my fucking business now that Wolf doesn't give a fuck about you," he adds nonchalantly, clenching his jaw.

They've never met personally, but he's heard about him because everyone in Italy knows Wolf— and that we usually fuck. He also knows that no man has ever made me feel the things Wolf has. Wolf is my everything. No. Was my everything, because I'll make him pay for all he did.

The thought of the night he burned me and my estate flashes through my mind, making my blood boil.

"Did you bring my coke?!" I snap at him in Italian, feeling furious.

He gives me a disgusted look and tosses a small, plastic bag to the bed.

Jackpot.

I toss the lit cigarette on the floor and step on it with my Versace slippers. I hurry towards the plastic bag, my fingers shaking as I desperately open it, dig my index finger inside and slide it into my mouth, sighing in relief.

"Mmmm," I moan in pleasure, sticking my finger inside the bag again.

"Antonella, I don't think you should—"

"I think, Sebastian, you should mind your fucking business! Look at me! I look like a fucking monster! Do you think I'm in the mood for your fucking opinion!" I yell at him.

He takes a deep, calming breath standing up and walking towards me.

All of a sudden I feel self-conscious as his eyes meet mine, something I never felt before. I'm used to being the powerful and beautiful one, but not anymore. Now Sebastian had all the power and beauty. Would he betray me or stay by my side? I did turn him also into who he is today and all he has is because of me. But if Wolf has taught me anything, it's that you can't trust anybody.

He opens his mouth to speak, but shuts it abruptly as a commotion begins out in the hall.

Male, late 20's, BP 140/90, 26 BPM, cardiac injury, shot 3 centimeters from the heart, was left in the front of the hospital... one of the female nurses informs the others in Italian as they rush down the hall, the wheels of the hospital cot squeaking annoyingly against the floor as it's pushed away.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to stay in this piece of shit hospital! There's no fucking peace!" I snap, "Tell them to come inside and treat the patient here too! Motherfuckers!"

Sebastian pinches the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes, almost as if meditating.

"Antonella, the only reason I'm going to stay with you is because I owe you." His eyes meet with mine again, "You were the only one there for me when I was kicked out of boarding school with absolutely nothing. And even though I was just a kid back then and you did things to me I'll never fucking forget— I won't leave you. Now tell me what the fuck would make you happy."

I swallow hard, nervous and horny all at the same time.

His face is like stone. There's no emotion, no movement other than his wild eyes on mine as they await for an answer.

"I want to move to New York," I rapidly answer.

I want revenge on Kat. Take everything from her.

Sebastian slowly nods, "We'll move to New York than, but I don't want to know anything about your fucking plans. Got it? I don't give a fuck about Wolf and you, or who's life you're trying to fuck up now. I'm just focused on making money. Do you understand?"

"Ok," I give him a wide smile, feeling triumphant, "Start packing."

*HI!!! Book 2 in the making, baby! I post information about the book in the conversations so make sure to follow ❤️ the first chapter is almost done, so stay tuned! And thanks for all the love and support!

Con amor, Sol 🌞