91.hell's lift

"Don't come near me," I can't avoid a pant, but I mean what I'm saying.

"Ok," Wolf lowers his gaze, nodding once in understanding, "I won't."

My stomach churns.

He won't because I told him so or because he doesn't really want to?

"But we do need to talk, Katarina," his eyes lock with mine again, his deep voice rising my body's temperature.

I bite the inside of my lower lip, focusing on the physical sting instead of my racing heart and sweating palms... instead of the way he fucking made me felt even after everything.

He stares at me from the opposite side of the lift, looking so goddamn breathtaking. His eyes swirls of green, brown and gold, that are already working to put me under their damn spell once again.

Fuck. Who the hell knew eye contact was something so forceful.

"Talk then," I'm barely able to whisper, the hint of desire combined with hurt in my tone evident.

Of course there was no denying that my heart and body wanted him— my head was the only thing stopping me, cause it knew so much better.

Victoria comes to my mind. I can imagine her telling me something like, You're such a disgrace. Haven't you learned anything, mija? Remember who the fuck you are, carajo!

But who the fuck am I, mother? La Dragona? Krazy Kat? Katarina DeLuca Lopez? A fool? A mother? A daughter? An addict? A fucking— murderer? And do I fucking even have what it takes to take control of this fucked-up situation and find the fucker of my father— or will I keep following Wolf's lead?

Why the hell should I, right? Because of him I've gone through so much shit: Cefalú, Pantellería, Armando, Antonella, Serena, Balistrate, Daviana, Martina, almost losing my life— all of his fucking lies.

Fuck. Him. I'm getting what I want today.

I force my rigid body and face to relax, my chest falling slowly as I exhale.

"It's about Gian," he states impassively, interrupting my thoughts.

I decide to give him a flirty smile, slightly sticking my chest out to give him a better view of my cleavage.

He reacts by standing straighter, immediately realizing what game I'm playing. I can tell he's trying to act indifferent, like when he arrived and saw me through Victoria's bedroom window, but his hazel eyes betray him, wandering straight down to my full breasts.

He darts his tongue out to wet his lips, that fucking move always makes my skin burn for his touch, for his mouth on me. Wolf is a virile man. He loves power, sex— and even though he might not have deeper feelings for me, he can't deny what my body and cunt do to him.

I can easily see, just like his hardness traced against his expensive dress pants, the lust in his eyes. I can see the fucking desire... that desire that makes you forget everything... even the goddamn consequences.

"Are you going to tell me where he is?" I ask, sensually pushing my long hair over my shoulder to expose my luscious skin more.

Wolf's eyes slowly wander up to mine, "Katarina—"

His voice comes out husky and intimidating.

It makes me wetter... angrier.

Why the fuck did he have to make me feel these things all at once.

"Will you tell me if I give you one last show?" I ask, digging my nails into the inside of my thigh and dragging them upwards.

"What are you doing—" he stops midsentence, his eyes glued to the hand disappearing up my dress' skirt.