2.la dragona

Half an hour later I'm already showered and dressed. I decided on high-waisted jeans, a pair of black, Michael Kors boots and, I was going to wear an oversized hoodie, but Alexandra almost had a heart attack. She practically begged me to wear a gray, my size, t-shirt from my lounging collection, and even though I whined, made a dozen faces and grunted, I ended up giving in. I might be a bitch to most, but I don't mind pleasing my best friends from time to time.

Emily paces into my walk-in-closet, hanging up her phone with a mega-watt smile on her face, "Daddy's jet is ready and Evan dropped your motorcycle earlier today. We should be arriving there at 10:30 pm— central European time, obviously," she informs us, her eyes slowly opening wide with excitement, "Oh my God, did I mention I made reservations for us 4 to 'Suscitato'? It's a member's club that hosts sex parties every month. It's in a secret location in Sicily. They'll give me the address tomorrow."

"What!" Both Alexandra and I exclaim at the same time, exchanging wide-eyed glances.

Emily rolls her blue eyes, "What? Sophia is perfectly fine with it."

"No, she is not—" Alexandra says in a low, shocked voice as she stands up from the vanity chair, "She can't be— I'm sure she can't be."

"Watch," Emily challenges, typing furiously on her Iphone.

My phone and Alexandra's chime at the same time notifying us of a group message.

We both look at our phones in unison.

*'Suscitato' this weekend! 🍾 🥂🍆 💦 -Em

Now all three phones chime at the same time.

*Can't wait💃🏼💃🏽💃🏼💃🏽! Love you, amores -Sophia

"It's official, we've lost Sophia," Alexandra mumbles dramatically, fanning herself with her open hand, "And Mateo."

I toss my leather jacket into my Gucci, duffel bag, "I'm really not a fan of—"

"Sex?" Emily interrupts me, a mischievous smile plastered on her pretty, pale face, "We know, but look on the bright side—" She gives Alexandra a secret smile that only us four know how to decipher.

I gasp, reading into it too, "Don't say it, Emily, don't you dare finish that sentence! It's my very personal, sex life!"

Alexandra's eyes light up like LED light bulbs, as an understanding smile slowly creeps on her mouth.

I narrow my dark eyes at them in a threatening way, "Don't fin—"

"Maybe you'll finally get your FIRST ORGASM!" Emily blurts out so quickly I barely understand her words, cheering and applauding along with Alexandra.

Alexandra grabs a round brush that's laying on my vanity, using it as a microphone, "Ms.DeLuca, would you please tell us what you expect your first orgasm to be like?" She asks in a professional, new's reporter voice.

I don't reply, staying busy shoving more hoodies and leggings into my duffel bag as I glare up at her.

"I'll answer for her," Emily quickly butts in enthusiastically, shoving the round brush towards her mouth, "I'm Emily Laurent, her PA."

I swear I'm going to kill these two.

"Please go ahead, Ms.Laurent, her followers are dying for all the juicy details," Alexandra adds, biting her bottom lip to muffle a laugh.