95.dragon's lair

I've been moved to a dressing room by the guards. It's in the third floor right in the far corner of what is now a "strip club". Pearl was there, seductively dancing on a pole to a couple of man in expensive suits with dragon masks on. I'm sure that's part of the plan too, having her out there looking like one of Gian's victim and not what she really is— the mastermind.

 I'm sure that's part of the plan too, having her out there looking like one of Gian's victim and not what she really is— the mastermind

I'm supposing I'm here because Wolf accepted to fight me and it's time for the grand event. I'm not going to deny a part of me wished he wouldn't have said he'd do it, but even if he didn't, Gian would've gotten his way like he always does. He would've found another way to get Wolf and I to kill each other sooner or later.

There are more girls and women in this room, but the energy's different. It's probably because of the small table on the corner covered with all types of drugs and alcohol. All of them are enthusiastically getting ready for whatever the fuck the night holds here, in the dragon's lair; looking like divas with all the jewelry, makeup, glamorous lingerie and heels.

A Russian, teenage girl with too much makeup on her tiny face was assigned to help me get ready for the fight. In no time she got my hair in a french braid, put 10 pounds of damn glitter and makeup on my face and then handed me what seemed like a dominatrix outfit.

"How the fuck am I suppose to fight in this?" I asked her flatly, getting into it with her much needed help.

"Bright side, at least you will die looking sexy," she replied playfully in her thick, Russian accent, "Men pay lots of money to Gian to see you in this

"Bright side, at least you will die looking sexy," she replied playfully in her thick, Russian accent, "Men pay lots of money to Gian to see you in this. Women too. Your fight will be VIP members only and that means billions are at stake— and that you have to look fuckable even when you're fighting."

"So my death is going to be some sort of big show?"

Her lips curled into a smile as she applies glitter to my shoulders, "Think more of it like a cult gathering on a full moon and you're the sacrifice. Everybody knows who you are. They also know that the winner will be the new leader of Los Dragones once Gian is dead," she raises a thin, blonde eyebrow, "I'm sure you know it's not you everyone's betting on, Gian made sure of that and what he says, goes."