11.punish me

They all stand up to leave and I hide on the corner, pressing my back against the wall to make sure I'm well hidden. Now that I know that Wolf said the truth about the man he killed, does it change anything?

No, no... He's still a murderer. Nothing can change. I need to find Sophia and tell her about the Coppolas. She might be in danger... but what if she knows already too, and is fine with it all? No, she would never accept something like this. No matter how much she loves Mateo... she would never, right?

When their footsteps are barely audible I decide to hurry back to the private garden. As I'm creeping past the office's doorway, Wolf startles me by grabbing me harshly by the elbow and pulling me inside the office. His long fingers tighten around my skin as he closes the door behind him and locks it.

I harshly pull my arm from his grip, "What do you think you are doing?" I hiss angrily, pushing on his chiseled chest, "Are you planning on kidnapping me again?"

There's no expression on his godly face, but the way his intense gaze studies every inch of my face makes my heart plummet down to my stomach.

God, I can't breathe. This room is burning and I needed to get out.

I brush past him, unlocking and opening the door only to have it pushed closed by his large hand again. This time he leaves his palm pressed against it, letting me know there's no escaping. I swallow hard at his proximity behind me. There's so much silence that I can hear when both of our breathings slightly pick up.

Being alone in a room with Wolf wasn't a good idea, not because I was scared of him hurting me, but because I didn't trust the consequences of this torturing ache between my legs that has just turned unbearable. If he kissed me this time, I wouldn't be able to fight him.

I feel his body dangerously close to my own and I decide not to turn around to face him yet. If I looked him straight in his eyes I would end up begging him to fuck me on Mr.Coppola's desk.

His fingers softly brush the side of my neck as he pushes my hair out of the way, forcing me to clench my moist thighs.

"Too curious for your own good, Katarina," he whispers against my ear, stirring my hormones up a notch.

"I'm going to tell Sophia everything," I threaten in a wavering, tiny whisper.

Concentrate, Kat.

"No, you're not. Or haven't you seen how happy she is with Mateo? Would you really ruin this for her? Damn, what kind of maid of honor are you." He grins against my ear, his stubble tickling my skin and sending a jolt of electricity down to my wet cunt.

"Maybe she even knows about it and doesn't want to tell you. Haven't you thought about that, love?"

My breaths have gotten heavier and I feel my red thong wetter with every word he breathes against my burning skin. "Go fuck yourself," I force myself to snap, angry at his stupid, smug voice, "Sophia tells me everything."

He growls, "If you were mine, I would've punished you for not minding your fucking business and for disrespecting me every chance you got," his voice is low and cold against my hot skin, "I bet all my millions my thick cock wouldn't fit in that pretty mouth of yours, but I'd make it, I'd fucking make it fit until tears start to fall from your breathtaking eyes, Katarina, and you begged me for air..." He aggressively trails his nose down my ear, neck and shoulder.

I pant softly at his crude words, my eyes rolling to the back of my head when he nips my shoulder and presses his hardness against my ass. "Good thing I'm not yours— and you wouldn't do shit," I taunt him, hoping I could provoke him enough to do more than press his hard cock against my behind.

I bite my lower lip to avoid a moan from escaping them.

This is wrong on so many levels, Kat, but who fucking cares. No one's watching...

He grins against my shoulder, "Are you sure about that, love?" Before I can answer, he drops his hand from the door and slides his spread fingers up the nape of neck and inside my hair, grabbing a handful and tugging on it with the adequate force to tilt my head back and make me moan louder.

"Fuck," I mutter under my breath, my knees ready to buckle beneath me.

"Here's what I'd do," he nips my neck harder, still holding my hair tightly as he drags his warm mouth across my neck and up to my ear, softly biting and sucking my earlobe. "First, I'd kiss and lick every single inch of your body— then I'd eat that wet pussy of yours like no fucking one has before. Afterwards, you'll beg me to fill you with my cock and I'll make you come over... and.... over... again..." he says in a slow, torturing whisper.

He starts taking various, slow steps forward, pushing my body with his own against the door, until I'm pinned between it and him, "I'd fuck you so hard, Katarina, that you'd be sore for days. You would never, ever, forget my name or the things I made you feel."

I close my eyes, letting his crude words and cologne bring me closer to the edge, "I, I would never," I gulp, too distracted, too horny, "I would never let someone like you fuck me," I lie through heavy pants, my eyes slightly rolling back again, already in a trance, my pussy throbbing painfully.

"Bullshit." He moves his hand from my hair to the front of my neck, holding me in place and with his other hand lifting my dress' skirt up and spanking my ass.

I gasp, a hot heat forming in the pit of my stomach. "Wolf..." I cry softly, clenching my sticky thighs together.

He squeezes my neck a little, sucking on my earlobe as he swiftly moves my thong to the side and gently slides his finger up and down my folds. My legs automatically spread wider as soon as his finger is inside me.

"Oh my goodness," loud moans fill the room, forcing Wolf to clasp my mouth shut with his large hand.

He groans against my ear, sending delicious vibrations directly to my sensitive cunt. "You would never fuck someone like me, huh?" He hisses, pulling his finger in and out of me in a perfect rhythm that has me moaning and panting. "Your pussy says otherwise."

I lean my head against his chest and close my eyes, "Oh god." I'm not thinking straight, I'm not being myself and I don't give a damn.

I want you, Wolf. I want you to make me come. Now... that's what I want to say, but I'm too lost in my own pleasure to speak up. Was this what being so close to an orgasm felt like? A delicious intense pleasure building up within ones self, feeling absolutely everything and nothing at the same time?

He takes his finger out of me and circles my swollen clit, deliciously rubbing it.

Oh my fucking goodness.

A low groan escapes his throat and then he abruptly pulls his hand from under my dress, taking a step back. I'm flushed and confused, the euphoric state I was in slowly evaporating and bringing me back to this cruel Earth without releasing. I press my forehead against the wooden door, letting out a shaky breath as I try to stand up straighter.

Silence. A deep torturing silence that says a lot more than any words.

He exhales harshly, "I shouldn't have—"

"Don't," I interrupt him, finally standing up straight and composing myself. "Enjoy your evening, Mr.Vier." I run a hand down my red dress and exit Mr.Copolla's office, ignoring the uncomfortable wetness between my thighs that only Cillian Vier-Cimorelli has been able to create.