31.demon

He leads me to a door full of moths that fly away as soon as he reaches to open. I halt to a stop, forcing him to stop too.

"It's just the bedroom," he snarls, and even though he looks like Wolf, he doesn't sound like him at all.

Don't go in there, Katarina, I hear Wolf hiss loud and clear behind me, Wait for me... please.

I quickly look over my shoulder, but there's no one.
All I hear now is the distinctive murmurs coming from the living room and the piercing, electronic music that vibrates throughout my rapidly numbing body.

When I turn my attention back to whomever I'm with right now, he doesn't look like Wolf anymore, but the demon from before.

I swallow hard, goosebumps rising all over my body "I, I— rather not to."

The demon growls and furiously grabs me by the forearm, pushing me into the room and closing the door shut behind him. I stumble inside the dim, reeking room, falling into a bed that feels like it's turning into a black hole, ready to swallow me whole. I desperately jump off it, falling on my hands and knees on the sticky carpet.

The demon laughs mockingly, "Are you always this pathetic? Fucking goodness. That's why I prefer younger girls, they have an excuse for their stupidity."

I bring my knees to my chest and put my arms around them, hiding my face in the crook of my elbow and rocking myself back and forth continuously.

He's not a demon, Katarina, he bleeds and breathes just like you and me, Wolf reminds me in his calm voice. I can hear him so clear in my head.

"I'm— scared," I think I whisper, so unsure of what is real and not.

I won't let anything happen to you, I promise, Wolf says again, his voice so far away now.

I slowly lift my gaze, meeting with Salvatore's cold and soulless eyes.

"Where the fuck have I seen you before," he mutters, stepping towards me and harshly grabbing me by the arm and up from the floor. He pushes me unto the bed and takes off his robe, staying only in his dirty underwear.

Before I can climb off, Armando Salvatore is already pinning me down and kissing my neck and chest. He reeks of cigarettes and beer. He slides his hand into my thong and his finger painfully enters me repeatedly.

I can't stop him...

My heavy eyes burn with unshed tears as I slowly close them. So many things are running through my mind that I don't fight back, I just lie there, thinking and barely feeling.

Fight, Katarina, Wolf barks at me, Fucking. Fight!

I pop my eyes open, in that moment Armando is kneeling between my legs ready to enter me, to fucking rape me. I'm still so fucking high, but the anger I feel as I imagine him doing this to Emily and the barely conscious girls in the living room is more powerful than any fucking rat's poison.

I swiftly kick him on the chin with my heel. He falls backwards on the carpet and I take the opportunity to
frantically crawl off the bed and climb on top of him, straddling him tightly as he twist and squirms angrily underneath me, but I'm stronger right now and more agile, realizing I have a chance to beat the fuck out of him. He snakes his hand around my neck, but I'm quicker than him and apparently less intoxicated. I push his hand off and punch him on the nose and mouth, grabbing the finger he put inside me and twisting it backwards until I hear it crack.

He screams in pain, "You fucking slut!"

Armando lifts his hips, making me lose my balance and shift my weigh enough for him to escape. I fall to the side and he takes the opportunity to straddle me now, slapping me with the back of his hand.

I laugh as my ears ring loudly, my cheek burning hot, "You have a small dick and you hit like a little boy. Now I understand so many—"

He interrupts me by hitting me again, the difference this time is that he hits me with a closed fist, blurring my vision for a moment.

I laugh louder, like the cynical woman I am, "Is that all you got?" I ask, spitting blood to the side between laughter.

Just as he raises his fist to hit me again I strike him with my fingers between his collarbones, disorientating him enough to push him off of me. I scramble to my feet, standing over him. He's gasping for air, his face red and swollen as he tries to normalize his breathing. I smirk down at him, wiping my bleeding lip with the back of my hand. I pull the pocketknife from my messed, French twist, letting my black hair tumble down my sweaty back and arms.

"This will hurt a bit," I warn him as I grab his hand, lay it on top of a nightstand that's luckily right behind him and stab his hand against it with all my strength.

His piercing scream fills the room as blood splatters unto my white, micro outfit.

"Last night you messed with the wrong girl, Armando Salvatore," I hiss at him, pulling the knife out of his hand remorselessly and stabbing it again, slowly pushing it further and further down until it's stuck between his hand and wood.

"So that's where I saw you, whore," he looks up at me and chuckles drowsily, "Your friend was weak and desperate for attention. I'm sure that bitch enjoyed it—-"

I cut him off by punching him repeatedly, until I barely feel my hands or the tears running down my cheeks because of this fueled anger I've been holding inside.

In that moment someone kicks the door open and even though there's s a bright light surrounding his silhouette my body and soul instantly recognize him.

Wolf.

He's here.

|DEMON SALVATORE|