55.your majesty

KAT'S POV

The sound of birds chirping wakes me up.

I grunt, hiding from the bright sunlight under the soft bedsheets, feeling annoyed... sort of. A smile slowly creeps on my lips as I realize that in the past few years I haven't slept this long.

Only took you stabbing someone to death, my subconscious reminds me, forcing me to mute her.

I stretch my arm, reaching out for him, but his side is empty. Wolf's gone already. Pouting I grasp his pillow, press my face to it and inhale deeply.

Please, don't let him catch you like that, it would be embarrassing, my subconscious advices, flushed.

Memories of him inside me last night come to my mind... the hot sweat trickling down his sculpted chest and abs that dropped down on my belly button with every exquisite thrust, his fingers skimming my skin so tenderly, his mouth expertly devouring my cunt...

I press the pillow harder against my face.

The woman who didn't need a man, sex or orgasms, my subconscious shakes her head in disappointment, "Fuck, you're creepy.

I'm horny.

There's a knock on the door, "May I come in, Ms.DeLuca?"

Shit. It's Olga. My hands clutch the bedsheets tightly and quickly wrap them around my naked body.

"Ye— yes, yes," I stutter, feeling my neck and cheeks slowly heating up. Could this bed swallow me whole right this instant? I slightly squirm wishing it did.

Why does she always have to see me in such awkward circumstances?

I suddenly feel a stinging pain in the back of my neck that makes my body jerk.

Cautiously I press my finger on a small, swollen bump, "Ouch. What the hell--"

"Is everything alright, Ms.DeLuca?" A fresh and beautiful Olga asks as she steps into the room.

She's in jeans, garden boots and a flowy, white, button-up shirt, with a large shopping bag on her right hand and on the other a tray with coffee, a thick envelope about to burst, pills and my cellphone.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, but I'm not sure if it's because of that annoying bump or all that Olga's carrying on the silver tray.

I automatically touch the small bump on my neck again, slightly wincing, "Um, yes, I just have something—"

She graciously lays everything on the coffee table right in front of the open balcony doors and steps towards me, handing me the cup of coffee and gently pushing my hair to the side to examine my nape.

"Lets see," she whispers, her warm fingers softly pressing the skin around it, "It's nothing to worry about, just a mosquito bite. They get very annoying during the summer here."

"Oh, okay," I answer quietly, giving her a dubious look, but complying.

She was a registered nurse so she must know what she's talking about, right?

Olga walks back to the coffee table, "I brought you medicine for the pain and I'm going to check your wounds since from what I heard you had a very long night."

My cheeks burn hotter. Hopefully she's talking about the fight and not the sex part.

I hold on tighter to the bedsheets wrapped around me, feeling mortified.

"Mr.Vier bought you clothes, shoes and a purse," she continues, "He also spoke to Mateo and Sophia last night and told them you were sleeping over, so everything is under control, well, until they see you and all those bruises I miserably failed to heal with Arnica" she adds, clearly disappointed in herself, "Victor got your cellphone and motorcycle back from Antonella's. And this is for you," she hands me the thick envelope.