62.calabria peaches

I've made a decision and I'm going to talk to Wolf before he drops me off at the Coppola's... about feelings... my feelings. Something I've never done and it has me so anxious that I feel like I'm about to confess my sins to the Lord Jesus Himself instead. I obviously won't tell him I'm batshit crazy for him and that I would voluntarily have a dozen kids with him if that's what'd make him happy.

For the love of Hermes, I'd give him sex day and night for eternity if that's what'd make him happy, my subconscious appears in only a body, leather harness with her hands tied in the back and a blindfold.

Well, yes, that too. Only if I'm the only one. His only one.
I'll just tell him I would like to see where this goes. That I don't want us to end without even beginning. We could try long distance, visit each other when we had the chance too. Millions of people do it all the time...

Maybe that's why a million people are single— I mute my subconscious, I had no time for her negativity right now.

Once Olga and I are done at the sun terrace we head to the back kitchen to leave the dirty dishes with the maids, when I remember what I was planning on giving Wolf for his birthday. "Olga, do you know if Wolf was able to replace his car collection?" I ask her in my most casual voice, as if I didn't fuck them up myself that night in Pantelleria.

He did deserve it though.

She thinks for a moment, handing a short and plump maid the dirty plates, "Only one wasn't able to be fixed, his Porsche Speedster," she suddenly frowns, lost in her own thoughts for a minute, "That was the first one she gifted him—"

She? My heartbeat surges. I interrupt her in a low voice, "Oh, did Pearl gift them to him?

Shit, I'm a terrible person.

"No, no, honey—" she says in a nervous tone, her eyes all over the room, "It was someone you don't—"

"Hey, I've been looking for you," Wolf says from the kitchen's doorway, interrupting our conversation.

We all go silent in the kitchen, facing him. He's leaning against the doorway and something tells me he's been standing there for a while now. He looks absolutely gorgeous and refreshed. His cheeks slightly sunburned, making his eyes and light freckles pop up even more. Olga and the drooling maids excuse themselves from the kitchen to go take care of the kids, giving us some privacy.

His eyes burn mine from afar. I swear my heart has forgotten how to beat, just like I've forgotten how to breathe. I'm starting to get used to it though, dying and coming back to life every time he's near me. It's one of the best highs I've experienced, to be honest, and I've experienced a lot of those. It's probably because of his unique scent or his bright eyes brimming with gold and green... or both. I don't know. I can't think straight when he's looking at me the way he is right now, as if he knows my thoughts and feelings better than my own self.

"What were you and Olga talking about?" He asks with impassiveness, slightly raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing," I answer in a small voice, my breaths getting deeper. Fuck, he's so intoxicating. I'm fighting every inch of my being to not pounce on him right now.

He walks towards me, closing the distance between us. Jesus. He smells heavenly; and just as I think he's going to kiss me, he leans towards a basket full of fuzzy peaches behind me, grabbing one for himself.

I frown.

He stands straight, towering over me, his eyes fixed on mine. "Do you want to to know what you smell like to me?"

Before I can give him an answer, he dips his head down towards the side of my neck, sniffing me in such an arousing way that it forces me to lean back against the kitchen's counter and hold on with both hands to its edge. I lick my dry lips and nod, or at least try to since I'm already under his spell.