48.tua madre

Even if we'd never be together, I'd rather know she's somewhere out there breathing and living rather than gone, because I'm fucking tired of losing the people I cared about the most and I wasn't about to lose her now. And definitely not like this. If Katarina died tonight, everyone in this motherfucking villa would go down with her. Not one fucking person will get out of this goddamn place alive.

I keep going with the chest compressions, until finally she starts coughing water and gasping for air.

I chuckle in relief, grabbing her face and pressing her forehead against mine.

She holds tightly unto my shirt, "I knew you'd come..." Katarina says between coughs.

"Separate them now!" I hear Antonella yell to the guards.

"Don't fucking come near her!" I growl at them as they rush towards us, slipping Katarina's pocketknife inside her jean's pocket without anyone noticing.

I swiftly stand up, punching the first guard that dares to reach for Katarina in the jaw. Another one comes behind him and I connect my elbow to his nose, swiftly kicking him into the pool afterwards. Guards keep appearing out of nowhere and two of them manage to grab me by the arms and force me to my knees, while others grab Katarina by her arms also, dragging her like a rag doll back into the dining room.

"Katarina!"

Anger fuels my racing heart as I try to fight the ones that are holding me off of me, until one kicks me in the stomach, leaving me without air and taking the opportunity to drag me back inside.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I don't know how long Katarina and Antonella have been glowering at each other from across the dining table, but these fucking ropes tied around my wrists and ankles were pissing me the fuck off and I needed to get Katarina the fuck out of here before Antonella really killed her.

"I can't help but wonder—are all Italians into kidnapping and murdering?" Katarina hisses in a low voice, her eyes possessed by an intimidating anger.

Antonella stands up and catwalks towards me, never unlocking her eyes from Katarina's, "Do you want to know what we are really into?"

Katarina clenches her jaw, "Enlighten me."

Antonella swiftly raises her short, leather dress's skirt, showing off her bare cunt for a brief second as she proceeds to straddle me.

I growl through heavy, angry breaths, "Get the fuck off of me."

She shifts her gray eyes to me, "Wolf, you know how horny I get when I see you fighting," she glides her tongue from my chin to my lips, making me throw my head back abruptly.

Katarina curses under her breath and I swear I can feel the anger climbing under her skin and pumping hatred into her veins.

"For fuck's sake," I snap at Antonella, "Get the fuck off of me."

"Come on, Wolf," she moans, slowly grinding her cunt up and down against my black jean's zipper, "Don't you remember all the times we fucked in this dining table while Armando was deep asleep upstairs? All the times I made you come—"

I clench my jaw, twisting on my seat with force to get her the fuck off of me, but it only makes the arousal in her eyes more intense.

She smirks at me, grasping my jaw tightly and forcing me to meet her eyes, "Easy, Wolf, easy," she whispers, "You're still so untamable, I love it."

"Untie me, you fucking bitch," Katarina hisses through clenched teeth, making Antonella give her an amused stare.

"You're into uncouth women now?" Antonella asks me mockingly, locking her eyes with mine, "I thought I taught you better."